Windows 10: Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?

Discus and support Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i found out today that if you have a minecraft java edition account you get a minecraft windows 10 key. So I downloaded minecraft windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tobsi007, Aug 6, 2020.

1. tobsi007 Win User

Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?

Hello,

i found out today that if you have a minecraft java edition account you get a minecraft windows 10 key. So I downloaded minecraft windows 10 in Microsoft Store. Now I wonder if I can use this Windows 10 license to activate Minecraft Pocket edition on my mobile phone. Because it is actually the same game as the Win 10 edition

LG AudioCrafter Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license? :)

:)

tobsi007, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 6, 2020
  3. 5511josue Win User
    minecraft pe

When is Microsoft gonna try to get Minecraft pe for windows phones i have bought this game on apple and android and PC and Xbox i would lovevif Microsoft email notch a survey of people who want mcpe for windows phone

5511josue, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?

minecraft pe

minecraft pe will not let me click next once I get to the screen where it asks for my age. it does not freeze or anything but it does not let me click next I type in my age, and click next but nothing happens. all i want to do is play minecraft with friends
    but it makes me connect to xbox first but with it not working i can not sign in. i use a alcatel tablet. what is my best option?

HeidiSanders1, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?

1. Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Minecraft license

2. Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected: I’ve been playing Minecraft on my mobile phone for years. Just now, my friend and I were playing in my world when all of a sudden she got kicked and asked me what happened. When I checked my phone before saving and quitting the world it said "Oops! Your Microsoft Account was...
  3. Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected: I’ve been playing Minecraft on my mobile phone for years. Just now, my friend and I were playing in my world when all of a sudden she got kicked and asked me what happened. When I checked my phone before saving and quitting the world it said "Oops! Your Microsoft Account was...
  4. minecraft license error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft license error: Need help to fix minecraft license error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-license-error/097e2c46-0eb5-445d-b9fe-68ceef2aa257
  5. minecraft license error

minecraft license error: Need help to fix minecraft license error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-license-error/097e2c46-0eb5-445d-b9fe-68ceef2aa257
  6. Use your own sound in Minecraft PE (Windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use your own sound in Minecraft PE (Windows 10)?: Hi folks I want to use my own sound with minecraft Windows 10 edition, but I don't know how to insert this sound. I have already searched the whole internet but found nothing like this. I would like to be able to use it later with the /playsound command. If anybody knows...
  7. Convert a minecraft for windows 10 license to at minecraft java edition license

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Convert a minecraft for windows 10 license to at minecraft java edition license: Hey i was wondering if its possible to convert a minecraft for windows 10 license to a Java edition license so i can play with my friends. Thanks in forward...
  8. MINECRAFT LICENSE QUESTION

MINECRAFT LICENSE QUESTION: Sorry if this has been asked before but I cannot find answer. Santa bought Minecraft for Windows 10 through Microsoft Store and installed it on granddaughter's new laptop. She is the only user. She already had a legit installation on another PC in her house. Can I install...
  9. Minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE: A month or two ago, I bought the Minecraft Pocket Edition from the Android Playstore. I can join my friend's world but he can't and since we don't play on Realms, that's the way we can explore each other's world. Upon checking my Minecraft account on their official website, I...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer: So I have a world on windows 10 Minecraft, but I want to have that same world on Minecraft Pocket Edition. Both are logged into the same Microsoft account, but my world on windows 10 edition isn’t on Pocket Edition. Basically, I want to make it so I can play the world on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft pe activate Windows 10