Windows 10: Minecraft PE

Discus and support Minecraft PE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A month or two ago, I bought the Minecraft Pocket Edition from the Android Playstore. I can join my friend's world but he can't and since we don't play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TanisaSamaddar, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Minecraft PE

A month or two ago, I bought the Minecraft Pocket Edition from the Android Playstore. I can join my friend's world but he can't and since we don't play on Realms, that's the way we can explore each other's world. Upon checking my Minecraft account on their official website, I saw that according to it I don't own Minecraft yet. But the simple fact is that I do. How do I solve this issue? I am not going to purchase it again because my account says I don't own it yet but I also want my friend to witness my creations.

:)

TanisaSamaddar, Dec 18, 2019
  2. 5511josue Win User

minecraft pe

When is Microsoft gonna try to get Minecraft pe for windows phones i have bought this game on apple and android and PC and Xbox i would lovevif Microsoft email notch a survey of people who want mcpe for windows phone

5511josue, Dec 18, 2019
  3. minecraft pe

minecraft pe will not let me click next once I get to the screen where it asks for my age. it does not freeze or anything but it does not let me click next I type in my age, and click next but nothing happens. all i want to do is play minecraft with friends
    but it makes me connect to xbox first but with it not working i can not sign in. i use a alcatel tablet. what is my best option?

HeidiSanders1, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Minecraft PE

Help with crashing minecraft pe on ipad

We updated my privacy settings through the xbox/microsoft profile settings so that i could play multiplayer server games on my minecraft pe. The update seemed to work on my account but now minecraft crashes at startup. I have tried signing out and signing
    back in. I have turned my ipad off and on again and no change. I am weary of uninstalling minecraft pe, because I REALLY don’t want to lose my worlds and progress.

PLEASE HELP!

WildwoodValebee, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft PE

1. Minecraft PE - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  3. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  4. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  5. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  6. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  7. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  8. Minecraft on a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on a new computer: If I get a new computer/laptop do I have to rebuy minecraft on that device so that I can play on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-a-new-computer/1abbc9bc-a4cc-40ad-af11-b5466d07ca09
  9. Minecraft on a new computer

Minecraft on a new computer: If I get a new computer/laptop do I have to rebuy minecraft on that device so that I can play on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-a-new-computer/1abbc9bc-a4cc-40ad-af11-b5466d07ca09
  10. minecraft luncher stuck

minecraft luncher stuck: i cant download minecraft because of luncher error can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-luncher-stuck/e76742bb-a7c9-49a9-af96-bf73d0f80fba

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft for windows 10 starter edition cheap