Windows 10: Minecraft Privacy settings

Discus and support Minecraft Privacy settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So today i downloaded minecraft bedrock edition on my pc but i can't play it because of the privacy settings and i don't know how to change them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Moraway_, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Moraway_ Win User

Minecraft Privacy settings

So today i downloaded minecraft bedrock edition on my pc but i can't play it because of the privacy settings and i don't know how to change them. please help

:)

Moraway_, Nov 24, 2020

2. Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hi,

Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To resolve your concern, log in to this

link
    and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save
      button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

Note For the Child accounts, only the
    Parent accounts
    can manage their privacy and online safety settings.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Joel Vogt Win User
    Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hello! I am having the same problem with Minecraft, and my child's account is already set up to allow join multiplayer games, but I get the same error message that the person above is getting. Nothing I do helps.

Thanks!

Joel

Joel Vogt, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Minecraft Privacy settings

Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hi,

We need to gather more information about the issue by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you contacted our Xbox Chat Support?

2. Did they suggested anything to resolve your Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings?

Jomari Arc, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Privacy settings

1. Minecraft Privacy settings - Similar Threads - Minecraft Privacy settings

2. Minecraft Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Privacy Settings: How can I add friend someone in Minecraft, when it keeps saying I can't because of how my account is set up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-privacy-settings/53dc6e43-2213-4e15-a80c-0f7a10987cfd
  3. Minecraft privacy setting thing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft privacy setting thing?: I just got minecraft bedrock and when i try to join my friends realm it says i cant play multiplayer because of how my accounts set up. I've tried to follow a bunch of tutorial things but they are either out dated or my computer's wierd. Can someone please tell me how i can...
  4. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Privacy settings: When In Settings>Privacyonly under Windows permissions>diagnostics&feedback and App permissions>Camera do I get*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I am the only one using this laptop and am shown as administrator. How can I resolve this...
  5. Change privacy settings in Windows to play Minecraft

Change privacy settings in Windows to play Minecraft: When I click on play in Minecraft, it says to change the Microsoft account settings to allow multiplayer. What settings exactly must I change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-privacy-settings-in-windows-to-play/0afbb1b1-7ee8-401f-a9e0-3e24090091a7
  6. Changing Privacy settings to join a Minecraft Realm

Changing Privacy settings to join a Minecraft Realm: The Xbox support website seems to have no way to access the privacy settings, and everywhere I click to access those privacy settings all lead to the Xbox support website. Either how does one navigate the support website to change the privacy settings, or how does one get to...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 privacy settings: I'm trying to join my friends' Minecraft realm, but it says I need to update my privacy settings. I can play on multiplayer servers though. The link it tells me to go to is forever stuck in a load and it brings me nowhere. I am under a family group but I have all privileges....
  8. Minecraft Privacy Settings -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Privacy Settings -: Son cannot play online - getting a privacy issue. Can anyone help resolve? I logged on a unblocked a number of things but still no joy. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-privacy-settings/1e6cff3a-e0ca-4e66-afc5-81de5d242f89
  9. Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms: Hello. A friend sent me an invitation to his realm but I cannot join. It tells me I have to change my privacy settings. However, the "Join multiplayer games" option is already allowed. The only two options that are blocked are "Broadcast gameplay" and "You can create and...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy Setting Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy Setting Problem: My son has been having problems with his minecraft win10 game trying to do stuff in multiplayer but when he tries to do something it says stuff like "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy settings on xbox.com to change this." I looked...