Windows 10: Minecraft Problem + Email Switch + Inability to contact Microsoft

Discus and support Minecraft Problem + Email Switch + Inability to contact Microsoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, So it all began when I couldn't get into my old minecraft account, it said my password was wrong even though I know it was correct and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Madelynn_985, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Minecraft Problem + Email Switch + Inability to contact Microsoft

Hello all,

So it all began when I couldn't get into my old minecraft account, it said my password was wrong even though I know it was correct and when I tried to change my password it wouldn't allow me to because it was sending the fix email to my Grandparents email. Then I decided I would just buy a new minecraft account, once I bought the account I did not receive and email and it wouldn't allow me to use the preexisting email I had. So I thought to make a new email, yet when I went to make the new email it before it could actually be made Microsoft changed my account to that, and now I can no longer get into my old email. The very bad thing about this is that now I have a ghost email and all my accounts that I had attached to my old email I can no longer get into reach. Does anyone know how to solve all of these problems, or at least how to actually reach a person through Microsoft not just a robot that doesn't know anything? I appreciate all the help I can get.

Thank you,

Madelynn

:)

Madelynn_985, Apr 28, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Apr 28, 2020
  3. email contacts

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add an email to your contacts, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:-

1. Open Yahoo Mail, click on the Contacts icon.
    2. Now click on a contact.
    3. Click Edit Details.
    4. Add email address to the contact.
    5. Click Save.

If you are using Mail App and want to edit contacts stored in People App, I suggest you to refer to following article under
    Edit contacts
    for steps to edit the contact and add an email.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 28, 2020
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Minecraft Problem + Email Switch + Inability to contact Microsoft

Yahoo Email Contacts List

At work I have a rather large list of contacts, sometimes I have multiple email addresses within one single contact. For example, lets say I have a contact "Bob", within that contact I have L: emailaddress1@techpowerupisawesome.com and L: emailaddress2@techpowerupisawesome.com. When I begin a new email, if I type "Bob", both of these addresses will appear, but I can only select one. I'd like to select both without having to retype Bob to make the list appear again to click the other.

I'm aware you can click the "To:" button to make the list of contacts appear, but you need to scroll down and find your contact, then shift click to select them all. Scrolling around can be troublesome with the amount of contacts I have. I'm not really interested in making groups for various reasons.

So is what I'm trying to do possible or am I asking too much?

OrbitzXT, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Problem + Email Switch + Inability to contact Microsoft

1. Minecraft Problem + Email Switch + Inability to contact Microsoft - Similar Threads - Minecraft Problem Email

2. EMAIL CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EMAIL CONTACTS: I HAVE LOST THE LIST OF MY CONTACTS. CAN THE BE RESTORED ON EMAIL CLIENT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contacts/5ab0ded5-b8f7-4598-a785-d1966e13d885
  3. EMAIL CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EMAIL CONTACTS: I HAVE LOST THE LIST OF MY CONTACTS. CAN THE BE RESTORED ON EMAIL CLIENT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contacts/5ab0ded5-b8f7-4598-a785-d1966e13d885
  4. EMAIL CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problems with minecraft on the switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with minecraft on the switch: Hi, I have minecraft on my nintendo switch, It keeps asking me to remote connect with my microsoft account. When i do this it sends a code. I have done this but I can not access my minecraft account. Any help please...
  6. Minecraft Problem + Email Switch + Inability to contact Microsoft for help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Problem + Email Switch + Inability to contact Microsoft for help: Hello all, So it all began when I couldn't get into my old minecraft account, it said my password was wrong even though I know it was correct and when I tried to change my password it wouldn't allow me to because it was sending the fix email to my Grandparents email. Then I...
  7. Email contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email contacts: I have deleted all of my Contacts in outlook.com's webmail. I have corrupted addresses in the contacts. I still get suggestions on contact addresses, when I compose an email message. Where do the they come from and how do I find and delete them? I still have contacts...
  8. Email contacts

Email contacts: I was using windows outlook 2011 on my old windows 7 computer. I want to export my contacts to my new windows 10 computer. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contacts/bda29dfb-f1e5-4aaf-8454-6267c7ba57be"
  9. Email Contacts

Email Contacts: I need to email everyone on my contacts list but do not want to type each one of the 90 emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contacts/fbbbd5b4-65c2-4f98-bbdb-fadfd8235a26"
  10. email contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    email contacts: transfer contacts from windows live to outlook have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contacts/c27b5e70-b804-429e-905e-1af2724bbbba

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my yahoo mail shows a 500 error when trying to edit contacts