Windows 10: Minecraft problems

Discus and support Minecraft problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I own the Windows 10 version of Minecraft. I recently downloaded it on a new computer and it thinks I don't own the game. Could I get a bit of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by iamgamer215, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Minecraft problems

Hi, I own the Windows 10 version of Minecraft. I recently downloaded it on a new computer and it thinks I don't own the game. Could I get a bit of help?

:)

iamgamer215, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Minecraft problems

Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft problems

1. Minecraft problems - Similar Threads - Minecraft problems

2. Problem with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Minecraft: Hello when i try to join a Minecraft Server my Minecraft crash . ._. Here is the Log who stay a Error : [0305/120407:INFO:ClientHandler.cpp(1049)] Loading main language 'de' [0305/120407:INFO:ClientHandler.cpp(1049)] Configurations: Loading profiles...
  3. I need to restore A previous save, or somehow fix a problem with my Minecraft Windows 10 world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to restore A previous save, or somehow fix a problem with my Minecraft Windows 10 world: I have a Minecraft world (The Cobble Clicker Map more specifically) that has a problem. One day I got on it (my internet was still on) but my internet went out, so when i went to save and quit the world it did, but when i went to get back on later (my internet was out) i...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 purchase problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 purchase problem: Hi all, Added some $ to my 11yo's microsoft account so he could buy a world in Minecraft Windows 10. He completed the purchase (I have the receipt and it shows up in his purchases in Microsoft Store) but in the game itself I get a message saying it can't connect to the...
  5. Store problem(Minecraft Education)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store problem(Minecraft Education): I bought a few things from minecraft's store. But it seems to have been loading for a long time. I could not play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-problemminecraft-education/062eb975-c209-41d6-ab49-d0974e975d5f
  6. Store problem(Minecraft Education)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store problem(Minecraft Education): I bought a few things from minecraft's store. But it seems to have been loading for a long time. I could not play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-problemminecraft-education/dfbc124d-20fa-4f27-8ea6-71f7f300bc6b
  7. Weird Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Rendering Bug////Graphic Problems + Screen mirrored in half

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Rendering Bug////Graphic Problems + Screen mirrored in half: Ok I have recently got this really weird graphics glitch with the whole game and I've had this game for 1 or 2 years and this never happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-minecraft-windows-10-edition-rendering/57314a17-dbb9-4559-af62-75d17512cb6b
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 "Unlock Full Game' Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 "Unlock Full Game' Problem.: It Says "Unlock Full Game" When I Already Owned It, I Tryed to clear the cache of the microsoft store, but it didnt work! i have a roleplay to do, please help! [IMG]...
  9. OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft: Minecraft wont work bc of something to do with OpenGL it worked on my old computer that had windows 8 but I recently got a refurbished pc from Office Depot and it has Windows 10 Pro and I've done the updates and Minecraft still wont work plz...
  10. How to fix this Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition problem? Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition problem? Please help.: I offered Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, started the Game, but i could not sign in into my Microsoft account. Only this message popped up: Please can somebody help me. Thanks...