Windows 10: Minecraft Ps4 Cannot unlink Microsoft account

Discus and support Minecraft Ps4 Cannot unlink Microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidentally use the wrong account to link my Microsoft playstation 4 from my pc. I am trying to use my main account to link worlds but it is using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KiaraMcKenzie, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Minecraft Ps4 Cannot unlink Microsoft account

I accidentally use the wrong account to link my Microsoft playstation 4 from my pc. I am trying to use my main account to link worlds but it is using the account for OneDrive. I cannot unlink my OneDrive account for my main account and its saying that, somehow, both accounts are linked to a Playstation account. I have deleted storage files on Ps4, reinstalled Minecraft but nothing has worked.

:)

KiaraMcKenzie, Feb 7, 2021

2. Deleted accounts and Minecraft

Is there a way to unlink a Microsoft account that no longer exists from a PSN account? I know the method is said to be to login to the account you want to unlink and unlink it in Minecraft, but I cannot do that since the account linked with Minecraft on
    my PS4 no longer exists, (waited 60 days). What, if anything, can I do?

WalkerBasham, Feb 7, 2021
  3. HolyDoge Win User
    Minecraft PS4

Alright, so I have Minecraft on my ps4. The new update signed me out of my Microsoft account (this is a separate one) and I dont remember the email or password. I tried using the "clear account sign in data" button but it literally did nothing. Is there
    a way to unlinked the old account and connect it to this one? Oh and, I'd prefer to not lose my progress in the process. Thanks!

HolyDoge, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Minecraft Ps4 Cannot unlink Microsoft account

Unlinking a Microsoft acount from a ps4

I linked my wife's account to my ps4 by accident. Is there a way to unlink it so i can have my account on my ps4. Pls

* Moved from Community Participation Center

Cautious Kate, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Ps4 Cannot unlink Microsoft account

1. Minecraft Ps4 Cannot unlink Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Ps4 Cannot

2. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à jouer avec des amis qui eux, jouent sur pc. J'ai un message qui s'affiche sur mon écran, il me dit :"La configuration de votre compte Microsoft ne vous permet pas d'ajouter des amis". Pourriez-vous, s'il vous plaît, m'aidez à résoudre ce problème...
  3. Minecraft ps4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft ps4: When i try to sign in my Microsoft account on my ps4 it says oops this microsoft account is linked to a ps4 network. Even tho it is a new Microsoft account what can i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-ps4/739eae46-a07d-4822-8599-3cf350edb81e
  4. Microsoft account on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account on PS4: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-on-ps4/bfd792ed-b0e5-4a01-86af-3c19df7f4b42
  5. Connecting PS4-Minecraft version to Microsoft Family Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connecting PS4-Minecraft version to Microsoft Family Account: Hi, really tried to google this up long time myself but failed. I use Minecraft on 2 PC´s, one with my login, the other with my daugthers login MS Family Account. No Problem. Now I want to add a PS4 to be able to play with the 2 PC´s at the same time. Basically having 3...
  6. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4: Split from this thread. Hello, i have the same issue. I am on an adult account but just created this account today. Could this be the issue and i’m just gonna have to wait or is there something i can do?...
  7. Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4: I am trying to access to servers on Minecraft for PS4. I already logged with Microsoft Account and game asked me to go to https://aka.ms/accountsettings. To reveiw and change privacy policy. I went to aka.ms/accountsettings for privacy but do not know what and where to...
  8. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: While on my PlayStation4, I got on Minecraft after the update and tried to connect my Microsoft account, it said "Failed to login", so I tried again and it told me my account was alreay linked to a Minecraft Account. Could logging into Minecraft Pocket Edition or using...
  9. Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition: So today the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft was finally released on PS4, which means cross play is now on PS4. Being excited for this, i had my Minecraft updated and too cross play it has you tie a microsoft too your PS4 account so you can cross play. I tied my Microsoft...
  10. Unlink Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlink Microsoft account: So I accidentally signed in to my Microsoft account on a computer and it got linked to the local account I was on. How do I unlink my Microsoft account while keeping the local account intact? The computer is using Windows 10, and I don’t think there are backups. I need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to unlink minecraft

2. https //aka.ms/accountsettings minecraft

3. unlink mincecraft account ps4