Windows 10: Minecraft ps4 connecting to friends and them connecting to me

Discus and support Minecraft ps4 connecting to friends and them connecting to me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So since January no one has been able to join my minecraft game and vice versa. I can join my friend on pc but he can't join me.I've tried deleting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chanice russell, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Minecraft ps4 connecting to friends and them connecting to me

So since January no one has been able to join my minecraft game and vice versa. I can join my friend on pc but he can't join me.I've tried deleting saved data n reinstalling the game tried going out an in reported it to moving and they haven't done anything to solve this

:)

chanice russell, Apr 27, 2021
  2. [ ]
    [ ] Win User

Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world

3. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

I was having the same problem. A friend who had been in my world several times wasn't able to connect anymore after an update.i ended up fixing it by backing up my world (select options on minecraft in the PlayStation menu and select upload/download data),
    deleting the world on my PS4, then downloading the world again. She was able to join after that and neither of us lost any progress. Hope that helps others.

Fr3ddy Bear, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Minecraft ps4 connecting to friends and them connecting to me

Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

I've been having the same problem, except it's ps4 trying to connect to ps4. My friend and I have a world but with the update, it won't work. We can only play if we convert out world to before the server. I think it's just a problem with the update and
    ps4?

StarShredder, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft ps4 connecting to friends and them connecting to me

1. Minecraft ps4 connecting to friends and them connecting to me - Similar Threads - Minecraft ps4 connecting

2. Minecraft PC - Issues Connecting with Friends

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft PC - Issues Connecting with Friends: Has anyone had any issues adding friends or connecting for multiplayer games? We keep getting a message that due to how we have our Microsoft account setup these features are being block. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  3. Can't connect to friend's Minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to friend's Minecraft server: Hello, I've been having a hard time connecting to my friend's server on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I was able to join the world at one point, but now whenever I try, I just get stuck on "Locating server...". Other people are able to join the world. I tried joining a...
  4. Minecraft for windows 10 Can't connect to friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 Can't connect to friend on PS4: This game has been extremely inconsistent since I bought it, which I have been regretting. Firstly, sometimes I can't even see which friends are online who are playing on PS4, even though I can see them in the windows overlay, but can't join their worlds, even though they...
  5. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World: Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried. It's only her worlds that have this issue. The only solution that I know of that works is for her to leave and rejoin it, but...
  6. Connecting PS4-Minecraft version to Microsoft Family Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connecting PS4-Minecraft version to Microsoft Family Account: Hi, really tried to google this up long time myself but failed. I use Minecraft on 2 PC´s, one with my login, the other with my daugthers login MS Family Account. No Problem. Now I want to add a PS4 to be able to play with the 2 PC´s at the same time. Basically having 3...
  7. Friend connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friend connect: My friend is playing tribez using ipad and through facebook. I playing tribez through the Microsoft app. I cant play tribez on facebook on my laptop. How so we connect as neighbors?...
  8. Minecraft cannot connect to friends server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cannot connect to friends server: I can't connect to my friend's world. I'm not sure why I can't connect to his realm. There are others that are able to do so just fine. Any reccomendations for how to connect to the realm?...
  9. PS4 connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 connection: Can you add a ps4 to this system of windows 10 and on a PC Screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-connection/6867e9d4-eeca-407f-b56a-be4bdaa70e5e
  10. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft ps4 friend can join me but i cant join her