Windows 10: Minecraft purchasing issues from java to Bedrock

Discus and support Minecraft purchasing issues from java to Bedrock in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having troubles getting Bedrock for free. I have owned Java since 2014, and so I have been attempting to redeem my free copy of windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HeiEnvader12139, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Minecraft purchasing issues from java to Bedrock

I am having troubles getting Bedrock for free. I have owned Java since 2014, and so I have been attempting to redeem my free copy of windows 10 minecraft bedrock edition. But in the support section stating it, whenever I click the link they put, it takes me to the support menu again. How do I redeem my free copy?

:)

HeiEnvader12139, Mar 17, 2020
  2. oli4002. Win User

Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it.

oli4002., Mar 17, 2020
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 17, 2020
  4. RebomiYT Win User

Minecraft purchasing issues from java to Bedrock

Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

I Wondering How Old I Need To Be To Download Bedrock Minecraft I Have Used Two Codes From My Two Minecraft Java Edition Accounts To Redeem

Bedrock But Both Say I'm Not Old Enough The Rating is 10+ and im 10 soooooo... ummm How old do i have to be or is this just an error?

RebomiYT, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft purchasing issues from java to Bedrock

1. Minecraft purchasing issues from java to Bedrock - Similar Threads - Minecraft purchasing issues

2. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  3. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  4. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  5. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  6. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  7. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  8. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Get minecraft java and bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a
  10. Minecraft Java separate from Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java separate from Minecraft Bedrock: Minecraft Bedrock came with Minecraft Java, but Mojang stopped doing this in May 2020. I bought Minecraft Java before May 2020. I switched computers, and I can no longer download Minecraft Bedrock from the Microsoft store. So where is my account? it is not linked to this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft java to bedrock code

2. upgrade my pc from minecraft java to bedrock