Windows 10: Minecraft Re-Download

Discus and support Minecraft Re-Download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a PE account, so I tried to re-download the windows 10 edition on my computer. When I tried the first time, my password wasn't working. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LemonentLimoan, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Minecraft Re-Download

I have a PE account, so I tried to re-download the windows 10 edition on my computer. When I tried the first time, my password wasn't working. So I pressed forgot password. It didn't send me the email so I thought it was my email that was wrong, so I retried my email 20 times, and it still didn't send me the email, nor accepted my password. I tested my password on my phone and it let me in. Why won't Minecraft let me redownload on the computer? IT'S FRUSTRATING

:)

LemonentLimoan, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Can’t download minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of Minecraft you are installing? (Java/Windows 10)
    • Do you get any error message?

If you are installing Minecraft Windows 10 version,
    then we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install Minecraft.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article: Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Minecraft Re-Download

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Re-Download

1. Minecraft Re-Download - Similar Threads - Minecraft Download

2. Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?: Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-this-error-message-when-trying-to/2c7aca01-8a80-40f5-a18d-1d35f224423c
  3. Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?: Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-this-error-message-when-trying-to/2c7aca01-8a80-40f5-a18d-1d35f224423c
  4. Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  6. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  7. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  8. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  9. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

10. Okay so, I tried downloading the Minecraft launcher but whenever I boot it up it says that...

Okay so, I tried downloading the Minecraft launcher but whenever I boot it up it says that...: Family GroupMinecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/okay-so-i-tried-downloading-the-minecraft-launcher/4d1227c7-90e4-401e-8c2f-29937cfdaced