Windows 10: Minecraft re-installation

Discus and support Minecraft re-installation in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to play Minecraft with my friend on the Windows 10 PC. But I have a problem because I started to install this game in April but didn’t finish... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TracyBui, Nov 24, 2018.

1. TracyBui Win User

Minecraft re-installation

I want to play Minecraft with my friend on the Windows 10 PC. But I have a problem because I started to install this game in April but didn’t finish and I now have a used gift code. What can I do so that not to buy the game again?

:)

TracyBui, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Minecraft re-installation

Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft re-installation

1. Minecraft re-installation - Similar Threads - Minecraft installation

2. Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence: The error 0x80070005 appears everytime I try to install an app from the MS Store It always occurs just after the store tries to acquire the licence. I have tried all of the suggestions I can find in resolving this issue as follows:- Reinstalling Windows 10 with the Media...
  3. Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence: The error 0x80070005 appears everytime I try to install an app from the MS Store It always occurs just after the store tries to acquire the licence. I have tried all of the suggestions I can find in resolving this issue as follows:- Reinstalling Windows 10 with the Media...
  4. Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to install minecraft for windows?

How to install minecraft for windows?: i can't download minecraft for windows. it doesn't show the get button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-minecraft-for-windows/56f8143f-e9a5-43a8-8bb7-a307a9acf330
  6. I cant install minecraft "We'll install this game to a new folder in the selected...

I cant install minecraft "We'll install this game to a new folder in the selected...: As i said in the title, when the menu pops up it doesn't load the options where to select location thus i cant install it. I have waited for 5 hours now and it still hasn't loaded. I tried downloading the mc launcher from the official website but when it tries to download it...
  7. minecraft installer cant connect to microsoft store. I have tried everything. nothing on my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft installer cant connect to microsoft store. I have tried everything. nothing on my...: minecraft installer cant connect to microsoft store. I have tried everything. nothing on my Microsoft store will install. I cant update windows to 11 either. the windows update continuously loads....
  8. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...: I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I have parental controls and need to ask permission to use the application Although I am an adult...
  9. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...: I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I have parental controls and need to ask permission to use the application Although I am an adult...
  10. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall minecraft mojang

2. we are attempting to install on your selected device

3. We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s).

4. we’re attempting to install on your selected device(s),
  5. Thank you! We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s).,
  6. were attempting to install on your selected devices,
  7. minecraft were attempting to install,
  8. i bought minecraft from mojang which got updated to the windows version but i need to reinstall,
  9. we are atempting to install on your selected device,
  10. re installation of minecraft how,
  11. we’re attempting to install on your selected device(s). not installling minecraft,
  12. we-re attempting to install on your selected device(s),
  13. were attempting to install on your device but not downloading installing minecraft,
  14. free reinstallation for minecraft,
  15. we are attempting to install minecraft on your selected device