Windows 10: Minecraft Realms account - My kids account cannot access our realm

Discus and support Minecraft Realms account - My kids account cannot access our realm in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, We just added a realms account for the family and everyone but my son can log into the realm. We got the realm for him and he is the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ace3093, Jan 1, 2020.

1. ace3093 Win User

Minecraft Realms account - My kids account cannot access our realm

Hello,

We just added a realms account for the family and everyone but my son can log into the realm.

We got the realm for him and he is the only person who cannot access the account. I have removed call content restriction on his child profile but he still cannot access the account.

Please help me resolve this issue. as soon as possible. Our family would all like to play together.

:)

ace3093, Jan 1, 2020

2. Minecraft realms and kindle fire

i have microsoft kids accounts set up but cant join realms because of privacy settings. It says you can change these at aka.ms/accountsettings. This just takes me to my micosoft account but no idea what to change. I want to set up a realms account that
    my kids and their friends can play on. Any suggestions?

EstherMackenzie, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Scoson Win User
    Unable to join a Minecraft realm on childs account

Hi there,

I have an adult Microsoft account for Win10 and I have created child accounts for my daughters, also on Win 10. One daughter can accept my Minecraft realm invite and join the game fine but my other child cannot on their account. I first made sure both child
    accounts had the same permission but it didn't help. Then I set the child account to full permissions but still cannot accept invite nor join the realm. I amended permissions on the general privacy tab in "family" for my daughters account and also the Xbox
    360 and Xbox One tabs, though I understand it works on the Xbox One account primarily for Win 10 Minecraft. To be clear, this is on the Sign in to your Microsoft account page.

We can see the invite, but when clicking on it, it says:

error: You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com.

If I launch the realm on my computer, my daughter can see it in the Minecraft Friend's tab under Joinable Friends. When she joins, she gets an error message saying:

Failed attempting to join realm. Please try again later. Unable to connect to realm.

Again, my other daughter can access this fine and I've tried amending every setting in both the Microsoft Family and the Xbox website setting, but no joy.

We are all on the same version of Windows 10 Minecraft and also Windows 10 plus latest updates.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we're entirely out of ideas and things to try now.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Family

Scoson, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Minecraft Realms account - My kids account cannot access our realm

Minecraft realms

Hello, i have a problem with minecraft

ive been trying to add a realm but the realm bar doesnt show up and it only shows the add friends

is it because of restrictions?

plz help me i want to go on my friends realm

and he has the add realm bar on friends

can anyine help?

VanessaWojtala, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Realms account - My kids account cannot access our realm

1. Minecraft Realms account - My kids account cannot access our realm - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms account

2. Minecraft realms for Fire for Kids

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft realms for Fire for Kids: The sign-up/authorization/set-up situation with Minecraft and realms and the family settings for XBox and kids settings for Amazon fire are a big old gnarly SNAFU emphasis on the F.Do you code monkeys have any plans in the pipeline to bring this rats nest into the 21st...
  3. Minecraft realms for Fire for Kids

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft realms for Fire for Kids: The sign-up/authorization/set-up situation with Minecraft and realms and the family settings for XBox and kids settings for Amazon fire are a big old gnarly SNAFU emphasis on the F.Do you code monkeys have any plans in the pipeline to bring this rats nest into the 21st...
  4. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Hi, I have recently purchased a 2 person realm for my and my friends, and now it’s saying the purchase went through but my realm can’t be created. And it has been like that for a while now, I play on mobile....
  5. minecraft realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft realms: I’m trying to get minecraft realms on my pc but every time i try and but it it says “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is ste up.” I’ve checked my settings and I have xbox live gold, I am not a child account and as far as I know it...
  6. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms: Hi. I can not join my friends Realm when he is A; My friend B; Pays for Realms regularly C; Multiple people have joined. I'm not sure if it is my account or what. It sends me to a website that is no longer used and when it was used did not help me what so ever. Can you help....
  7. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  8. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: SO im trying to get minecraft realms on windows 10 right and im on Pc btw it wont let me get it it says i need to change my privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings i go to there and it brings me to a page that doesnt help at all...
  9. Minecraft realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft realms: I am trying to join a realm on minecraft. However when I try to join, I get an error message saying i cannot because of how my account is set up. I do not know how to change it so I can join, and I am not part of a microsoft family. How do I change the settings? I also have...
  10. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to amend my daughters settings in minecraft so she can access realms