Windows 10: Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund

Discus and support Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I was logging into Minecraft just now, I was greeted with a fullscreen that informed me that my subscription for Realm Plus had expired and that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thomas3210, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund

When I was logging into Minecraft just now, I was greeted with a fullscreen that informed me that my subscription for Realm Plus had expired and that I needed to pay to get my realm back.

I just clicked ok to pay and went through with it.

When that was done I logged into Minecraft menu and there I saw 2 realms now belonging to me.

WHAT? Why? I only have one realm.....

So I logged onto microsoft store to see my payments and I HAD paid for Realm on the 1st this month, and every month before.

Now, this new payment was logged today, April 11.

I was tricked by the game and MS!

WHY did the game claim on a full screen, as I started Minecraft, that I neede to pay to get my realm back?

I have NEVER had a second realm before, and now I was tricked into paying for a second one.

How am I supposed to get my money back when it is impossible by design to get in contact with Microsoft about the issue?

This was truly a fraud. My old realm was obviously NOT gone, and it was paid for.

I am furious right now and I need some advice please.....

:)

Thomas3210, Apr 11, 2021

2. Minecraft windows 10 Realms Plus subscription

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to renew the subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus.

Minecraft realms comes with two types of subscription. Depending on the device you’re playing on, you can choose either a one-time purchase or a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can create a one-month or a six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you’ll be charged automatically
    every 30 days, until you cancel the subscription.

If you have a subscription with a Microsoft account (for Xbox One), you can manage your subscription within

Services & subscriptions
    while signed in to your account. For more information, refer the section
    How to subscribe to Minecraft realms from the article

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus

For additional information, see: Minecraft
    Realms

However, for any subscription or refund related queries, we do have a dedicated team, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store Support
    team and they will help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 11, 2021
  3. minecraft realms plus

My son who is a minor, signed up for the free trial of minecraft realms plus. For the last 5 months a payment has been leaving my account. I have tried on numerous occasions to cancel this subscription and I think I have managed it today. I want a refund
    for this subscroption has it has never been used or wanted.

SwiftBluRR, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund

Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?

JordanTauroa, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund

1. Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms Plus

2. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  3. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  4. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Minecraft bedrock realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock realms: I have paid for my realm on mobile but it says “your payment was successful but we’re having trouble creating a realm right now. We will try to create a realm as soon as possible. Check back on this device” or something along those lines. I have waited 2 weeks and it still...
  6. Minecraft Realms Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Plus: How do I get realms plus? I have a family account and don't have Minecraft myself. I am the organizer of the account. Is there any way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-realms-plus/3bd89dff-a062-4669-bba9-4563e8da153a
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms: So I made a realm, it had been up for about 3 months, and i took it down 2 months ago, because my realms subscription expired. I downloaded the realm, many times, and there were now many copies of the realm in world form. I can join these, but my friends can't. I send them...
  8. minecraft bedrock refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock refund: I want to refund minecraft bedrock on windows 10, how do I refund+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-refund/0c4c69e5-aea6-4402-a865-f4339fc509f2
  9. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  10. minecraft realms plus

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft realms plus: My son who is a minor, signed up for the free trial of minecraft realms plus. For the last 5 months a payment has been leaving my account. I have tried on numerous occasions to cancel this subscription and I think I have managed it today. I want a refund for this subscroption...