Windows 10: Minecraft Realms says ' you need permission' but I already have all the permissions

Discus and support Minecraft Realms says ' you need permission' but I already have all the permissions in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am using minecraft bedrock on my laptop with windows 10 trying to play realms/realms plus. Everytime I try to get realms plus it says: [ATTACH] I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LizzieMcBride, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Minecraft Realms says ' you need permission' but I already have all the permissions

I am using minecraft bedrock on my laptop with windows 10 trying to play realms/realms plus. Everytime I try to get realms plus it says:

Minecraft Realms says ' you need permission' but I already have all the permissions 9cad7086-19fe-4c12-b7fc-1f2d48cd807f?upload=true.jpg

I have all the permission set correctly as suggested by the link aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp. It doesn't work. I even tried normal realms but it doesn't work either. I am at a loss on what to do. I have reset my laptop. Logged in logged out. I am also the administrator. But my account is a child account but I have double checked the settings and they are all correct. I don't have xbox gold live but I read that doesn't matter apparently as only xbox players need that to play realms. Also I am updated completely. I can play with friends and such, just not create a server or realm. The servers tab works fine. I just can't do anything to do with realms.

:)

LizzieMcBride, Jan 20, 2021

2. Struggling to play on realms in minecraft pocket edition

I am struggling to play on realms in minecraft pocket edition it say I need to go to online and privacy settings and give permission or something but when I try to go to settings I can't find what I need to change or do so I can play on realms please help
    me

NadiaLeroux, Jan 20, 2021
  3. No permissions

Hi,

I would suggest you to right click on the user's folder for your profile and check if the permissions shows as "read only'. If this is the case, it might be causing the issue. In this case, I would suggest you to go to C:\User folder, right click on the
    folder with your username and follow these steps:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later. Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Minecraft Realms says ' you need permission' but I already have all the permissions

Realms on minecraft

I dont know how to give my son permission to play realms

ericthompson5, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Realms says ' you need permission' but I already have all the permissions

1. Minecraft Realms says ' you need permission' but I already have all the permissions - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms says

2. Minecraft Realms telling me I need permission to open a realm despite not being a child...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms telling me I need permission to open a realm despite not being a child...: I am trying to renew my realm subscription on Minecraft Java Edition and it's telling me I dont have permission to make purchases. My microsoft account is and always has been an adult account with no parent account associated with it. I've already purchased a realm...
  3. Minecraft Realms telling me I need permission to open a realm despite not being a child...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Realms telling me I need permission to open a realm despite not being a child...: I am trying to renew my realm subscription on Minecraft Java Edition and it's telling me I dont have permission to make purchases. My microsoft account is and always has been an adult account with no parent account associated with it. I've already purchased a realm...
  4. "You need permission to perform this action"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You need permission to perform this action": As you can see, when I try to move this folder, it says this:How can I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-need-permission-to-perform-this-action/f5893ff2-aa88-4d23-a48a-f75ddc3136e2
  5. “you need permission to perform this action”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “you need permission to perform this action”: i need some help figuring this out all i want to do is simply drag and drop something into my folder inside the windowsapp folder but its not letting me and ive tried changing who has access to it and there is only one account on the computer and it wont let me change it....
  6. I can't open minecraft realms because : " If you have an older Minecraft account you need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open minecraft realms because : " If you have an older Minecraft account you need...: When I try to click the "update account" button , i get sent to microsoft to log in. After I log in i have to insert my parents email I have a child account. When my parent opens the link it tells him to buy Minecraft for the child,which i don't want because i already have...
  7. Windows says "no permissions" even though I have full permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows says "no permissions" even though I have full permissions: Hi guys! I have an external drive with a lot of files (about 2,000,000 files). For about 500 of them (which are all located in sub-folders of the same folder), Windows 10 says I don't have the permissions to access the files no matter which application I use to try to open...
  8. you ill need to take permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    you ill need to take permission: respected sir i am facing problem in copying my files to my pendrive i am not able to delete from my pendrive please help me in this concern matter as i am using original windows 10 lincensed thanking you...
  9. Permissions Issues - You do not currently have permission to ...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Permissions Issues - You do not currently have permission to ...: Installed windows 10 pro yesterday as an in place upgrade to my 8.1 pro. There is a few issues so far, but the one that is annoying me at the moment is my pictures/documents/music folders. On a fresh reboot of my computer, the first time I try and access one of those user...
  10. You need permission to perform this action

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You need permission to perform this action: New Dell XPS-8900 running Win10. I created a Homegroup on the 8900 and joined the Homegroup with my Win8.1 laptop. When I try to copy a file from the laptop to the 8900 (or from the 8900 to the laptop) I get this error: ..... You need permission to perform this action....