Windows 10: Minecraft Realms Texture Pack Error Minigames

Discus and support Minecraft Realms Texture Pack Error Minigames in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I enter my realm it asks do you want to download the texture pack. I accept it too, it downloads but after downloading it asks once again and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MertM0, Jan 24, 2021.

1. MertM0 Win User

Minecraft Realms Texture Pack Error Minigames

When I enter my realm it asks do you want to download the texture pack. I accept it too, it downloads but after downloading it asks once again and then I enter the game after a few seconds texture pack goes away and returns to normal minecraf.

:)

MertM0, Jan 24, 2021
  2. HarryTye Win User

Unable to see a Minecraft texture pack after purchasing it

Hi there,

I purchased a Minecraft texture pack and entered my credit card info and was charged but I do not see this texture pack in the game anywhere.

I don't want to try and buy it again. How do I either get refunded or get it to work?

Windows 10 Minecraft.

Thanks,

Harry

HarryTye, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Owen123go Win User
    Minecraft texture packs and skin packs not available

So I bought the Minecraft starter collection for windows ten and for a long time I was able to use the skin packs and texture packs that it came with, now on the application Minecraft it ways I do not own them and can't use them. But the Microsoft store
    says I do own them. I even tried to rebuy the plastic pack on the Minecraft store in the Minecraft app, and it said I did but my mine coins didn't change and I still can't use it. I reset my PC and closed and opened the game but it hasn't changed.

Edit: Wrong category

Owen123go, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Minecraft Realms Texture Pack Error Minigames

Pack texture Minecraft

Bonjour,

J'aimerais savoir comment annuler l'achat d'un pack de texture dans le jeu Minecraft sur pc (windows)

j’ai fais une fausse manip et ma carte était enregistrer ça ma acheter un truc que je ne voulais pas dutout

est-ce possible d’annuler et ce faire rembourser ?

vanessagontier, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Realms Texture Pack Error Minigames

1. Minecraft Realms Texture Pack Error Minigames - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms Texture

2. Minecraft Texture error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Texture error: [IMG] Hey can anyone help me in mc is saying again and again this. I have latest driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-texture-error/954af537-097d-402e-abbb-c70b53d51b36
  3. Pack texture Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pack texture Minecraft: Bonjour, J'aimerais savoir comment annuler l'achat d'un pack de texture dans le jeu Minecraft sur pc windows j’ai fais une fausse manip et ma carte était enregistrer ça ma acheter un truc que je ne voulais pas dutout est-ce possible d’annuler et ce faire rembourser ?...
  4. Minecraft Win10 texture Packs installieren?

Minecraft Win10 texture Packs installieren?: Hey would like to install texture packs in Minecraft. I have already watched many videos in which this is explained in spite of several attempts this has unfortunately not worked, in Minecraft an error message is displayed if I leave the zip file unpacked! If I unzip it,...
  5. Minecraft Texture pack purchased on accident.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Texture pack purchased on accident.: My son was playing Minecraft on his laptop. I took a clothe to wipe the laptop and didn't realize he was in the Minecraft Market. I accidentally purchased a texture pack worth 830 minecoins. Is there a way to get that refunded? Thanks....
  6. Minecraft Texture pack disappeared

Minecraft Texture pack disappeared: I purchased and used the Natural texture pack and it has disappeared off of my account. I am signed into the right account and the pack has vanished. The store's currency shows the amount after I paid for the pack and I can't find it in any of my texture options. please I...
  7. Minecraft texture packs and skin packs not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft texture packs and skin packs not available: So I bought the Minecraft starter collection for windows ten and for a long time I was able to use the skin packs and texture packs that it came with, now on the application Minecraft it ways I do not own them and can't use them. But the Microsoft store says I do own them. I...
  8. Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs: My friend owns a Minecraft bedrock realm, which he recently updated to 1.12.0. But Now when I try to join it gets stuck on loading resource packs. The other members can join just fine, but I cant....
  9. Minecraft texture pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft texture pack: Hi I bought Texture pack for my windows 10 minecraft edition within the game. I can't access it now. Atleast my bank account is billed 3,99€. so maybye something went wrong. Only thing I can think what went wrong is that when I did the purhase I was not logged into my...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10- Permanent texture pack on Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10- Permanent texture pack on Realms: So when I try to delete a texture pack on my realm in the storage and cache it still has the pack on the Realm. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-permanent-texture-pack-on/b4b1d569-4e72-48ad-8c1c-157618e0f5b9