Windows 10: Minecraft realms windows 10 edition

Discus and support Minecraft realms windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep getting this message whenever I try to start my realms free trial or try to join a friends realm "you cannot play online multiplayer because how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThomasZwarich, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Minecraft realms windows 10 edition

I keep getting this message whenever I try to start my realms free trial or try to join a friends realm "you cannot play online multiplayer because how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/account setting." I have changed my privacy setting on xbox.com and changed everything to allow and my Microsoft account is set up to be and adult account. I have also tried restarting my computer and playing from a different account that I game share with. Thanks

:)

ThomasZwarich, Mar 23, 2020

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

We appreciate you for replying back to us. We just need to double check your privacy and online safety settings in your Xbox account because the said error message on the game occurs if the multiplayer option is blocked under
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab. Since we validated that it's all good, I suggest that you try creating a local user in your Windows 10 computer. This will help us to check if using a local user will allow you to join Minecraft Realm.
    You may refer to this link for the steps.

In addition, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link for Minecraft Realm connection
    issues. If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Mojang Support team for further assistance. They will us investigate what's causing you unable to join realm in the game. You may refer to the
    Related Issues section on this link to reach Mojang Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Minecraft realms windows 10 edition

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft realms windows 10 edition

1. Minecraft realms windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms edition

2. Minecraft Realms Java PC edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Java PC edition: I need to cancel my Minecraft realms subscription, but after following all Microsoft's directions I am still being charged. This seems to be an attempted extortion of my funds as the path to deletion leads to nowhere. Surely, your confidence in your products and profitability...
  3. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition: Whenever I try to buy a realm, everything works fine until I click the button to buy the realm, it says processing your order and then goes away and nothing happens. I checked my purchases in Microsoft and none for realms are there. does anyone know why or how to help?...
  4. Unable to play Minecraft Realms Bedrock Edition, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Minecraft Realms Bedrock Edition, Windows 10: Hi, I was trying to accept a Realms invite from a friend. However, it said I was unable to play on Realms because of the way my account was set up. My problem? I can't find *any* of the settings needed to fix this. None at all. Nothing in my PC's settings, nothing found on...
  5. Minecraft Realms Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Windows 10: It says that to play Minecraft Realms I have to change the privacy settings on my Microsoft family account, but I don't have a family Microsoft account nor do I have a Microsoft parents account except this.please help...
  6. Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition

Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition: I decided to extend my realm because it expired in 5 days. Everything was normal until after I plugged in my password and should have received the extension. Instead, the realm remained at 5 days left. Before I tried again, I wanted to make sure I wasn't charged. I was. An $8...
  7. Error with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Realms

Error with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Realms: I started the 30 days realm trial in minecraft but i keep getting this error message: Something Went Wrong your purchase succeeded, but we couldnt create your realm right now. We will create your realm as soon as possibe. Check back later on this device. Its been over a...
  8. Minecraft Realms on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms on windows 10: I purchased a realms subscription yesterday, and I would like to turn off auto-renew but I can't find it in my Microsoft subscriptions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-realms-on-windows-10/68c078cc-a896-4120-9ab0-225c96ac747c
  9. cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello everybody, I have a problem with accepting an invitation to a Minecraft Realm in the Windows 10 edition. When I click "Accept" it shows an error message saying "You cannot play online multiplayer games through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up". Now...
  10. realms minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realms minecraft windows 10: My nephew has beta for minecraft windows 10 edition and he didn't want that. He didn't know he did. does he have to buy it again or is there a way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realms-minecraft-windows-10/ff28c4cb-0912-40bc-82b7-515b58ca8c4a