Windows 10: Minecraft Realms: You do not have an invite to play on this server error?

Discus and support Minecraft Realms: You do not have an invite to play on this server error? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A friend and I have been trying to play on a realm and despite joining via an invite, I get a "you do not have an invite to play on this server error"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NickCurtis2, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Minecraft Realms: You do not have an invite to play on this server error?

A friend and I have been trying to play on a realm and despite joining via an invite, I get a "you do not have an invite to play on this server error" every time I attempt to join. He is playing on Xbox One and I am playing on PC. What is the point of paying for this service if it does not work as advertised. Very disappointing and inconvenient, seems more sensible to self host on the Java Edition than use Microsoft services, but is anyone really surprised by that?

:)

NickCurtis2, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Minecraft Realms: You do not have an invite to play on this server error?

Minecraft realm

Why does the minecraft realm keep rolling back.dissconecting from server....laggy aswell why does this happen can you fix it or upgrade your servers to handle the game and many people playing.....

lisaedmond, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Realms: You do not have an invite to play on this server error?

1. Minecraft Realms: You do not have an invite to play on this server error? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms invite

2. how do you turn on realm chat in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you turn on realm chat in minecraft: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-on-realm-chat-in-minecraft/c9ec7fd6-3ccb-413f-b997-bb9299ab9c36
  3. how do you turn on realm chat in minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do you turn on realm chat in minecraft: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-on-realm-chat-in-minecraft/c9ec7fd6-3ccb-413f-b997-bb9299ab9c36
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.17.2 not receiving a realm invite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.17.2 not receiving a realm invite: I have for awhile been expecting a Minecraft Bedrock Edition realm invite. While I have heard that I have been invited to the realm, I can't seem to find anything in Minecraft that will show that I have indeed been invited. Typically, I would have seen a little invite thing...
  5. Can't play on servers or realms on minecraft windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play on servers or realms on minecraft windows 10: Hello!, I just got Minecraft bedrock for windows 10 so I could play with my friends. but when I try to join a realm the area that it would be it just says "You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up" I've gone to my Microsoft account and changed...
  6. Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms: Hello! I've been trying to connect to servers on Minecraft, but I can't seem to find a fix. I've tried restarting my router, my PC, re-installing Minecraft, and logging out and back into the launcher. I've also looked around and couldn't find anyone else with my problem. Any...
  7. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  8. I can't open minecraft realms because : " If you have an older Minecraft account you need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open minecraft realms because : " If you have an older Minecraft account you need...: When I try to click the "update account" button , i get sent to microsoft to log in. After I log in i have to insert my parents email I have a child account. When my parent opens the link it tells him to buy Minecraft for the child,which i don't want because i already have...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10, Friends tab shows nothing, no realms, no friends, invites do nothing....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10, Friends tab shows nothing, no realms, no friends, invites do nothing....: Recently my friend invited me to their minecraft realm on windows 10, which I played on no problem, which I go to via the friends tab. Then a few days ago when I go to the friends tab, it shows the whole "You have not become a member of any joinable realms", as well as the...
  10. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...