Windows 10: minecraft realms

Discus and support minecraft realms in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’m trying to get minecraft realms on my pc but every time i try and but it it says “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by maxxrobi, Feb 16, 2021.

1. maxxrobi Win User

minecraft realms

I’m trying to get minecraft realms on my pc but every time i try and but it it says “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is ste up.” I’ve checked my settings and I have xbox live gold, I am not a child account and as far as I know it should let me play online what should I do?

:)

maxxrobi, Feb 16, 2021

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Feb 16, 2021
  4. minecraft realms

Minecraft realms

Hello, i have a problem with minecraft

ive been trying to add a realm but the realm bar doesnt show up and it only shows the add friends

is it because of restrictions?

plz help me i want to go on my friends realm

and he has the add realm bar on friends

can anyine help?

VanessaWojtala, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

minecraft realms

1. minecraft realms - Similar Threads - minecraft realms

2. Minecraft Windows : Upgrade from 2player realm to 10player realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows : Upgrade from 2player realm to 10player realm: Hi all, renewed my 2 player realm that my son and i play in. then his friend wants to join, and i realized i should have bought the 10 player realm instead. what is the best way to upgrade? Thanks...
  3. Minecraft Realms Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Plus: How do I get realms plus? I have a family account and don't have Minecraft myself. I am the organizer of the account. Is there any way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-realms-plus/3bd89dff-a062-4669-bba9-4563e8da153a
  4. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms: Hi. I can not join my friends Realm when he is A; My friend B; Pays for Realms regularly C; Multiple people have joined. I'm not sure if it is my account or what. It sends me to a website that is no longer used and when it was used did not help me what so ever. Can you help....
  5. Being billed multiple times for a minecraft realm when I do not own one

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Being billed multiple times for a minecraft realm when I do not own one: I do not own a realm on the bedrock edition of minecraft but I have been billed multiple times each month for a realm that doesn't exist. I have sent two emails to microsoft and haven't gotten an answer. I would like a refund for all these months I've been charged for...
  6. Minecraft Realm...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft Realm...: I am unable to change my account settings so my child can play Minecraft Realm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-realm/b5ee9360-7e35-47aa-9835-a17d5f5a72f2
  7. Can't play on servers or realms on minecraft windows 10

Can't play on servers or realms on minecraft windows 10: Hello!, I just got Minecraft bedrock for windows 10 so I could play with my friends. but when I try to join a realm the area that it would be it just says "You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up" I've gone to my Microsoft account and changed...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms: So I made a realm, it had been up for about 3 months, and i took it down 2 months ago, because my realms subscription expired. I downloaded the realm, many times, and there were now many copies of the realm in world form. I can join these, but my friends can't. I send them...
  9. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition: Whenever I try to buy a realm, everything works fine until I click the button to buy the realm, it says processing your order and then goes away and nothing happens. I checked my purchases in Microsoft and none for realms are there. does anyone know why or how to help?...
  10. minecraft realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft realms: I want to play minecraft Realms with my friends. I only had the java edition. Now i bought the realms edition. But i cant join my friend. I bought the realms edition with my mojang account, but my microsoft account is connected with my mojang account....