Windows 10: Minecraft red screen keeps flashing, can't open the game

Discus and support Minecraft red screen keeps flashing, can't open the game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I'm playing Minecraft for Windows 10 bought on November 2020. I've played during a month without problem then in December after the 1.16 update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Swannboii, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Swannboii Win User

Minecraft red screen keeps flashing, can't open the game

Hi!

I'm playing Minecraft for Windows 10 bought on November 2020. I've played during a month without problem then in December after the 1.16 update, Minecraft stopped working : it can't open because the red screen appearing when you open the game keeps flashing red and white screens.

I contacted Minecraft support who told me to contact Microsoft support : I was in contact with 2 different people, we tried 2 different things but the game keeps not working.

I tried to contact Windows support as Microsoft support told me but it seems like the little robot's algorythm is broken...

It's been 5 months, I payed the game, I tried many many different things, we are a lot in this case and Mojang seems to don't care at all.

If someone has an idea to solve this or had/has the same issue you're very welcome to answer.

Here the Mojang support forum link where everyone having this trouble manifest : https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-102530

Thanks

:)

Swannboii, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

My screen keep flashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the screen keeps flashing, like outdated display drivers or corrupted user profile.

Please answer the following questions for us not to repeat the same troubleshooting steps:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried to update the display drivers?
    • Have you tried to check Windows update?

Ryan Fra, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Flashing screen with some downloaded games

Hi David,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10 and also for providing issue in detail. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

This issue could have occurred due to corrupt graphics drivers of computer.
    As you have mentioned it is only happen with some of games so I would suggest you to try to uninstall and install game and check.

If it doesn't work then I would suggest you to uninstall and install latest graphics drivers from manufacturer website and check.

If it doesn't work then to stop the screen from flashing I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

Step 1: Open Task Manager. You can do this by hitting ctrl+alt+delete and selecting Task Manager from the list that appears.

Step 2: In the top left corner, hit “File” and select “run new task” from the drop down menu.

Step 3: Type “msconfig” into the box.
    Step 4: A new box will open. In this new box, select the Service tab.
    Step 5: Scroll through the list and search for “problem reports and solutions control panel support” and “windows error report service.”
    Step 6: Disable the two items by clicking the checked box beside them. The check should disappear.

Step 7: Click Apply, then click OK.

Step 8: You may be prompted to restart your computer. This is not necessary, but definitely recommended.

I hope this helps.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Minecraft red screen keeps flashing, can't open the game

Black Screen when opening games

Hi Brendon,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to update the Graphic card driver by following the steps provided below and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

If the issue still persists, then suggest you to check with the game developers if they have released any updates for the game and install the same and check.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft red screen keeps flashing, can't open the game

1. Minecraft red screen keeps flashing, can't open the game - Similar Threads - Minecraft red screen

2. My minecraft keeps getting stuck on a red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft keeps getting stuck on a red screen: Im trying to run Minecraft windows edition and every time I open it, it does the mojang loading screen and then just gets stuck on the red screen. What can i do to solve this issue?...
  3. My minecraft keeps getting stuck on a red screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My minecraft keeps getting stuck on a red screen: Im trying to run Minecraft windows edition and every time I open it, it does the mojang loading screen and then just gets stuck on the red screen. What can i do to solve this issue?...
  4. Red flashing screen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red flashing screen on startup: when i turn on my PC, it says fixing and then alot of numbers and brackets and the word volume. After that it goes to the sign in page where the background is red and it keeps on flashing. Sometimes when it flashes it will switch to the password screen but it doesn't give you...
  5. Red flashing screen on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red flashing screen on startup: when i turn on my PC, it says fixing and then alot of numbers and brackets and the word volume. After that it goes to the sign in page where the background is red and it keeps on flashing. Sometimes when it flashes it will switch to the password screen but it doesn't give you...
  6. Red flashing screen on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Red Screen Covering the Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Red Screen Covering the Game: My sister is trying to play Minecraft on the Windows 10 Edition version of the game, but whenever it loads up, it gives the music and everything. I think the game is actually loading, but the red fade out from the startup is covering the game, I can even press all the buttons...
  8. Help! Red screen on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Red screen on Minecraft: Hi there. Yesterday morning the Minecraft game on Windows 10 began giving my children a red screen upon opening the game up, and does not load past this red screen. I checked to make sure I have the most current drivers and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still no...
  9. Red "NG" word keeps flashing on the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Red "NG" word keeps flashing on the screen: I tried powering my computer monitor off by pressing it's power button. Instead of shutting off, a Red word "NG" keeps flashing and 5 boxes with Key 1 to Key 5 in them separately. How do I get rid of it?...
  10. Screen flashing red

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashing red: Good day to all haven't been here for a while as my desktop failed on me so decided to get a laptop. its a HP 252 been working well until last week. Every time I connect a usb pendrive or any sd card the screen flashes a red colour for a couple of second then returns normal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 red screen