Windows 10: Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-

Discus and support Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift- in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! So i recently purchased minecraft for win10 for my brother for his BD. And i sent it to my mother’s email address as a gift. She got the code but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nudlee22, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Nudlee22 Win User

Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-

Hi!

So i recently purchased minecraft for win10 for my brother for his BD. And i sent it to my mother’s email address as a gift. She got the code but she could not redeem it because i purchased it in another region or at least thats what the system said when she tried to redeem it. She tried to switch regions but its still not working. I cant even get my money back.. Can anyone help?

:)

Nudlee22, Dec 14, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 14, 2019
  3. dawnwells Win User
    dawnwells, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-

How to redeem Minecraft Gift Code - Windows 10

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I would request you to refer to the information provided in the article below in order redeem your gift code.

Redeem Gift Code - Minecraft

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-

1. Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift- - Similar Threads - Minecraft redeem code

2. Redeem code for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeem code for Minecraft: Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!...
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working: The Mojang website has an option for me to claim my free copy to upgrade from java to bedrock, but at the same time it says that they have ran out of codes? Is there any way to fix this on my end because I've been waiting and haven't gotten a code yet.[ATTACH]...
  4. I bought a minecraft gift card and redeemed it for the old version of minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a minecraft gift card and redeemed it for the old version of minecraft.: So I wanted to play Minecraft with my friends so I redeemed Minecraft on a website that it had said on the back of the gift card I had purchased. So, after doing this I played and I couldn't play with my friends on It getting frustrated my friend explained to me that I had...
  5. Windows minecraft redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows minecraft redeem code: Hey I may be late but i can't get a redeem code for Windows minecraft, I have previous minecraft so am eligible for it, I just sign into my account clicked the redeem code, but I don't get a code, it just changes from mojang website to the Microsoft store website saying to...
  6. Minecraft Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Redeem Code: Hi, my question is one that I would greatly appreciate any help i could get from it. So I had gone to download Minecraft from Windows, I had already purchased Minecraft from Java back in 2014, so I simply did the redeem code option that allowed me to get Minecraft for free,...
  7. Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...

Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...: In my account > order history there's no cancel or ask for a refund option. Nowhere on microsofts site there is not a single e-mail address to contact them about issues, it's all jumping from support article to another and doing circles. A virtual assisstant got me on a chat...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.

Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.: Hi all, My friends and I have recently got back into minecraft, we've all previously owned the java version but decided it was too complicated to make a server, my friend rented a realms server for Windows 10 and we everyone was able to redeem their windows 10 copy of...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Not Working: I don't post on here much, so I apologize if this is in the wrong section or if there's already something like this I have a redeem code for the Windows 10 Minecraft. It says on my Mojang account that I redeemed it back on August 20 2015, but when I did I never received a...
  10. After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.: Okay I went ahead followed the instructions to the "Letter" every single step and checked it multiple times. And when i finally install minecraft i get a trial and time limit 90 minutes and it says "buy" HELP??? This shouldn't of happened! Trying to get free windows 10...