Windows 10: Minecraft Redeemable Code from Java to Windows 10 Used On Wrong Acc.

Discus and support Minecraft Redeemable Code from Java to Windows 10 Used On Wrong Acc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I used the minecraft redeem code from the java version onto the windows 10, but the code was used to the wrong acc. Can I refund this or am I able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnthonyMacConnell, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Minecraft Redeemable Code from Java to Windows 10 Used On Wrong Acc.

So, I used the minecraft redeem code from the java version onto the windows 10, but the code was used to the wrong acc. Can I refund this or am I able to download online from the microsoft store w/out opening the microsoft store app?

:)

AnthonyMacConnell, Apr 25, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Redeeming code for minecraft windows 10 already redeemed

So Ive been wanting to use minecraft windows 10 instead of the java version

It tells me that i can redeem a code to do that but when i type the code in, it says ive already redeemed it. Im sure I havent use this code.

SOMEONE HELP

MrGamingMan101, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Minecraft Redeemable Code from Java to Windows 10 Used On Wrong Acc.

Redeeming minecraft windows 10 edition on xbox

About a year ago i bought minecraft java edition and it came with a code for minecraft windows 10 edition. Is it possible to redeem the code on an xbox 1?

LeviRechner, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Redeemable Code from Java to Windows 10 Used On Wrong Acc.

1. Minecraft Redeemable Code from Java to Windows 10 Used On Wrong Acc. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Redeemable Code

2. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  3. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  4. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition

Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition: Is there any way to still redeem this offer? ive had the java edition since 2016. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-windows-10-version-of-minecraft-for-java/52128c48-8563-40d0-8f9f-1016c4cdadce
  6. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 with Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 with Java: Hey Devs, I had a question regarding redeeming. I bought Minecraft: Java Edition in 2011, and I want to redeem Windows 10 Edition for free, because my account is from before 2018. I went to account.mojang.com, and looked for a "get a code" button, but it was nowhere, not even...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello. I'm getting back into Minecraft with a friend, and I recall that anyone who owned the game before 2018 gets the Windows 10 version for free. I've had the game since 2011, and I can see the option to redeem this on my Mojang account page, but upon clicking it, I am...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code: I know this is probably pretty late but a few years back i received a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. Upon trying the key, it said it was already claimed. I tried to contact mojang support but they never responded, seeing as microsoft is the distributor of this...
  9. Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account: I bought the java version of Minecraft quite some time ago (2017), and then redeemed the code for the Windows 10 version to a desktop that was logged in to my wife's account. I have a new computer now, and would like to revoke the code from her account to mine so I can use...
  10. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 code from java

2. minecraft java windows 10 code

3. minecraft java redeem codes

4. minecraft java redeemable codes,
  5. redeem minecraft windows 10 code from java,
  6. redeem minecraft windows 10 from old java,
  7. how to redeem windows 10 minecraft from java,
  8. minecraft java and windows 10 code,
  9. how to switch from minecraft java edition to window 10,
  10. free minecraft java promo codes,
  11. how to download minecraft windows 10 if ive bought java,