Windows 10: Minecraft Redeeming Error

Discus and support Minecraft Redeeming Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I was trying to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the Mojang site account.mojang.com/me. Every time I try to redeem I would get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdwardSmoker Jr, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Minecraft Redeeming Error

Hello,

I was trying to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the Mojang site account.mojang.com/me. Every time I try to redeem I would get the notification "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later". I have been playing Minecraft since February 18th, 2012 and love the game. I would like to get the new Minecraft for Windows 10. I have checked back several times within the past week and I have not been able to get a code. Can you please help me before the deadline.

Thank you,

Edward Smoker

:)

EdwardSmoker Jr, Apr 17, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Redeem code for Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are not receiving a code to redeem the Minecraft Bedrock edition. We would like to know the place of purchase for Minecraft.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, you can go the order history page in your Microsoft account and you will be able to find the redeem code. Refer the article on

View your Microsoft Store order history

For more information on redeeming code, see
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

If you still face issues and purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support
    team and they will be able to assist you appropriately.

However, if you have purchased the game from Mojang, I would suggest you to contact the Minecraft team by

submitting a request

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Minecraft Redeeming Error

Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while redeeming Minecraft on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. When did you purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang?
    2. Have you redeemed the code previously on your Microsoft account?
    3. Are you signing in to the same Microsoft account to the download the game from Microsoft store?
    4. What is the complete error message you receive while redeeming the code?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try resetting the store app and check if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for
      Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe and hit enter.
    3. Wait for the Store to relaunch and try redeeming again.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Redeeming Error

1. Minecraft Redeeming Error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Redeeming Error

2. Minecraft Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Redeem Code: I have recently tried to apply for Minecraft bedrock as my account was made in 2016 and can get a free copy. However, I never get an email for a confirmation code to redeem the game. Help?...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Redeem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Bedrock Redeem: i want to get minecraft bedrock on my computer using the free copy but i accidentally deleted minecraft java on my pc how do i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-redeem/e3ad2e2d-d561-46d9-a1b9-d96eb8410e2f
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error: EDIT: I posted this same question on the 11th of April. Really wish I got told the redeem codes were refreshed. I tried redeeming Minecraft for Win10 about 2 weeks after the beta came out. I had purchased Minecraft: Java Edition for Christmas 2011, so I was DEFINITELY...
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error.: Hello, my problem is I believe mostly in the title. The short story: Something went wrong when I tried redeeming Minecraft for Win 10. I got the redeem code because I had Minecraft before the date specified, so I was eligible to get a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10...
  6. minecraft redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft redeem code: i was recently gifted a minecraft redeem code but its for xbox one.... does anyone know how i could exchange it with a code for java edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-redeem-code/835d4739-878a-4df7-9284-14b42f7e23db
  7. redeeming Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    redeeming Minecraft: I am trying to redeem free Minecraft and I followed all the steps but Microsoft is not sending a 25 digit code. Its been an extended period of time and I am not sure what to do....
  8. Redeeming a Minecraft code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming a Minecraft code.: My friend was generous enough to give me a copy of minecraft he had bought it at a time where it was included with windows 10. I redeemed the code with my microsoft account and I'm having trouble linking the account with my Minecraft account. Any suggestions?...
  9. Redeem code for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeem code for Minecraft: Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!...
  10. Minecraft Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Redeem Code: Hi, my question is one that I would greatly appreciate any help i could get from it. So I had gone to download Minecraft from Windows, I had already purchased Minecraft from Java back in 2014, so I simply did the redeem code option that allowed me to get Minecraft for free,...