Windows 10: Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version

Discus and support Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, How do i refund mincraft window 10 version ? or i cant refund it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by heyitsme:P, May 23, 2020.

1. Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version

Hey,

How do i refund mincraft window 10 version ? or i cant refund it.

:)

heyitsme:P, May 23, 2020

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, May 23, 2020
  3. minecraft refund

I need help I got my mum to buy me minecraft on the Microsoft store and she bought the windows 10 version I want refund it because I like to mod I can only mod on the other version of minecraft .

tristan sheard, May 23, 2020
  4. Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version

[Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted
    to find out if Minecraft Windows 10 edition was refundable.

Thanks

JenGreen708, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version

1. Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version - Similar Threads - Minecraft Refund Window

2. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version: Hi again,So I've purchased Minecraft windows 10,and it's not what I'm looking for I need the Java versionIs there a way to return this? or am I stuck with this version?I've already tried going to payment and billing on my account but the refund option doesn't come up.Please...
  3. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version: Hi again,So I've purchased Minecraft windows 10,and it's not what I'm looking for I need the Java versionIs there a way to return this? or am I stuck with this version?I've already tried going to payment and billing on my account but the refund option doesn't come up.Please...
  4. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft windows 10 refund

Minecraft windows 10 refund: I bought the Minecraft windows 10 starter collection and found out that the Minecraft edition I wanted was java edition. I have been trying to see if I can get a refund but I can't get a clear answer....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Refund

Minecraft Windows 10 Refund: Hello! A few days ago, i purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 version on accident instead of Minecraft Java Edition, and i kindly would ask if I can have a refund so that I am able to get Minecraft Java. If so, Thank you so much for your help!...
  7. Refund for minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for minecraft windows 10: I accidently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 starter collection but would like a refund. never intended to play this game. didnt even install it. I cant see the Request a refund option on the order history page. Please help. i dont want to have wasted this money for...
  8. Refund on Minecraft for Desktop Windows Version; on a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund on Minecraft for Desktop Windows Version; on a laptop: I have read through the help center and talked with their Microsoft robot about trying to refund the game that I bought around 10 minutes ago, Minecraft. Yet no one has helped me in any way to find out how I can refund this game, I don't want it on this device and really want...
  9. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, This is about ordernumber 8397272837 in the Microsoft store. I thought I had purchased the correct Minecraft version for my son, with the Windows 10 start collection, but he informed me that I should have purchased the Minecraft Java Edition. Can you give me a refund...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 refund

Minecraft windows 10 refund: Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-refund/fa62b9d6-8d67-4703-9155-58d24da6c371"