Windows 10: Minecraft Reinstallation

Discus and support Minecraft Reinstallation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey I wanna buy Minecraft Windows 10 edition. However, I think I am soon going to change my computer. Will I have to buy it again if I change my pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jugarka Kaushik, May 20, 2020.

1. Minecraft Reinstallation

Hey I wanna buy Minecraft Windows 10 edition. However, I think I am soon going to change my computer. Will I have to buy it again if I change my pc?

:)

Jugarka Kaushik, May 20, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 20, 2020
  3. Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 20, 2020
  4. Minecraft Reinstallation

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Reinstallation

1. Minecraft Reinstallation - Similar Threads - Minecraft Reinstallation

2. Minecraft won't run even after reinstalling and going into fills to change comparability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't run even after reinstalling and going into fills to change comparability: So, I bought minecraft earlier today and was having trouble getting it to launch from the minecraft launcher. After waiting for 5 minutes or so, the screen would pop up saying minecraft run time was corrupted and could possibly run after re installing it. Well I've done it...
  3. How to reinstall Minecraft Starter collection after rebooting the PC ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall Minecraft Starter collection after rebooting the PC ???: Hi, I've bought Minecraft Starter collection in January 2020. Due to a virus I had to reboot the PC and all data were lost! No time to save the data or uninstall Minecraft before rebooting... of course!! So how to reinstall the game without buying it a second time ???...
  4. Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10: Hello Microsoft Friends, I was playing Minecraft the other day and I decided to look at the Minecraft page in Microsoft store, only to realize that I accidentally uninstalled the game. I was desperately trying to reinstall it but nothing seems to work. I don't want to buy...
  5. Need to reinstall Xbox features to use Minecraft Bedrock, cannot sign in after uninstalling...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need to reinstall Xbox features to use Minecraft Bedrock, cannot sign in after uninstalling...: I recently removed the Xbox app along with some other unneeded apps using the O&O AppBuster, which bypasses the windows uninstall lock that has so infamously plagued people. After a few months of zero problems, my friend invited me to play Minecraft Bedrock (the Windows 10...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 Won't Reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Won't Reinstall: I was going to uninstall Minecraft for Windows 10 because I was having loading issues. When I restarted my computer and tried to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 but It wouldn't do anything! When I try to click "Install" it shows a white border around the button signifying...
  7. I'm Having Trouble Reinstalling Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Having Trouble Reinstalling Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Every Time I Try To Install It, It Makes It To Installing And Says Error. Can Anyone Help Me With This? Error Code: 0x80070003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble-reinstalling-minecraft-windows/93439c95-4587-4300-b608-23ee58af8a43
  8. Minecraft Bedrock code redeemed a year back- Can't find in order history to reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock code redeemed a year back- Can't find in order history to reinstall?: About a year or two back I got Minecraft Bedrock and redeemed it unaware I'd need a Windows 10. A month ago I got a Windows 10 PC and decided to reinstall it- the code says it was already redeemed but it's nowhere in my shopping history. I don't have any other Microsoft...
  9. Uninstalled Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition and now I cannot reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition and now I cannot reinstall: Minecraft wasn't updating to the most current version so I thought uninstalling and reinstalling would fix it but now when I try to reinstall it on the Microsoft Store it fails and I get a message that says, " Minecraft For Windows 10 does not work on this device". I got...
  10. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Minecraft: I accidentally rest my windows 10 and when I went back I tried to get my Minecraft but it says I own the game but I couldn't play it or download. It says this app is not compatible with this device. I tried going on purchased and my library. [IMG]...