Windows 10: Minecraft releases new Tumble console mini game, free update today

Discus and support Minecraft releases new Tumble console mini game, free update today in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; JuMASpEWcXc Break blocks and bring your foes low! Tumble is the second mini game we’ve released for Console Edition - a frantic competitive clash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Minecraft releases new Tumble console mini game, free update today

Source: Let's get ready to Tumble! Console mini game out now!

:)

Brink, Aug 29, 2016

2. Gaming PC and XBOX ONE together

Hi,

Recently, the Minecraft Better Together Update was released. This will allow those who are playing Minecraft on Xbox consoles, mobile and Windows 10 to join each other in-game, create, cooperate or compete together on massive servers, and access whatever
    swish skins and Marketplace adventure maps they own on any of their compatible devices. You may visit this

link
    to read more about the fancy features of the game.

To view more information about Minecraft Better Together, you may check the FAQs on this

link

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 29, 2016
  3. Minecraft XBOX and Windows 10 PC

Hi Antonio,

To answer your query, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition should be purchased separately from the Xbox One Edition. The Xbox One Edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. However, if you own a PC version of Minecraft and played it with older
    Windows versions before, you can get the Windows 10 Edition for free. Check the details on this link:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

For comments and suggestions, you can also submit and vote new ideas on our
    Xbox Uservoice
    page.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 29, 2016
Thema:

Minecraft releases new Tumble console mini game, free update today

1. Minecraft releases new Tumble console mini game, free update today - Similar Threads - Minecraft releases Tumble

2. Updates for Mini Golf Club game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates for Mini Golf Club game: I currently have v3.58 of Mini Golf Club installed on my computer. I keep getting notifications that there are updates and fixes available; but I can't find how to get them. I go to the Microsoft Store and when I try to download it, it says I already have it. How do I get the...
  3. MiniTool MovieMaker Free 3.0 new release

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MiniTool MovieMaker Free 3.0 new release: MiniTool MovieMaker’s easy-to-understand interface allows everyone to create videos with no video design experience required! Just import your files, add titles, transitions and effects. Edit audio in every video clip. Undo/Redo image/video editing. One-click applies...
  4. Updated privacy settings will rollout today on Xbox consoles

in Windows 10 News
    Updated privacy settings will rollout today on Xbox consoles: We know that technology plays an important role in your life – from how you learn, work, connect with friends and family and game. It’s vital to have access to technology that enriches our lives, but it is also crucial to understand how technology uses...
  5. Minecraft free trial to full game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft free trial to full game: I have a question i was playing minecraft free trial and i got to do a pretty good start in the 90 minutes of trial i was wondering, when i get to buy the full version can i go back into the world and keep playing in it?...
  6. Minecraft Update 1.10 (and more!) on console

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Update 1.10 (and more!) on console: 5BWe4-9codw Mobs, blocks, items, mash-up packs, skins, maps! Are you feeling a bit left because of our recent PC/Mac and Pocket / Windows 10 updates, console kids? Aww. There's no need to be sad. Christmas is just around the corner. And (if you've been well-behaved)...
  7. Minecraft Battle mini game: out now & free on consoles!

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Battle mini game: out now & free on consoles!: RZgS2smj8eA Are you a master swordsman? A dead-shot with a bow? A demolitions expert? A fisherperson with an unusual lust for vengeance? Then sharpen those tools of destruction and strap on your toughest enchanted helm: it’s time to do Battle! Battle is the first...
  8. Minecraft Battle mini game - free on Console Edition soon

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Battle mini game - free on Console Edition soon: Ready your enchanted rods! Strap on your diamond helms! We’ve been working with our chums at 4J Studios to make something pretty special - and free! - for Console Edition players to enjoy. We’re calling it Battle. It’s a last-minecrafter-standing deathmatch and the first of a...
  9. Minecraft Console Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Console Updates: Llamas, parrots and illagers arrive on Console Edition! As you probably know, we’ll soon be bringing you the Better Together Update, which will combine console and mobile editions into one super-lovely version of Minecraft - but that doesn’t mean we're twiddling our thumbs...
  10. Updating to new releases

in Windows 10 Support
    Updating to new releases: Migration up to build 9860 has been quite easy using Windows Update. I don't suppose that there is any chance that this process will continue right through to the production version! I like to customize Windows to the way I want and this process can be a bit tedious if it...