Windows 10: Minecraft Required DirectX 12

Discus and support Minecraft Required DirectX 12 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have directx 12 i want tto download minecraft win 10 edition i own it but it has block sign on install button it says need directx version 11 i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AyushR2, Nov 25, 2020.

1. AyushR2 Win User

Minecraft Required DirectX 12

i have directx 12 i want tto download minecraft win 10 edition i own it but it has block sign on install button it says need directx version 11 i have 12 please help

[Original Title: help]

:)

AyushR2, Nov 25, 2020
  2. botperson Win User

I have DirectX 12, but application requires DirectX 11

Hello.

I do have directX, but just not 11, i have 12. My question is why I cant run a directX 11 app with directX 12. The link sent was a link to the directX installation. Please read the question before posting the answer.

Thanks!

Aditya Radhakrishnan

botperson, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Can't buy DirectX 11 required Windows 10 game, have DirectX 12 installed

Hi,

In order to help you effectively, kindly provide us additional information.

• What is the exact error message you're getting? Could you provide us the screenshot?
    • How did you install the DirectX 12? Was it manually, or through Windows Update?

If you install DirectX 12 through Windows Update, then we would suggest that you perform a System Restore to take your computer back to an earlier point in time. It will not affect your personal files, but will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed
    after the restore point was made.

After the restore, you may then install DirectX 11 through Windows Update. As there is no stand-alone update package for it.

Let us know how it goes.

Mary Sau, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Minecraft Required DirectX 12

Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Required DirectX 12

1. Minecraft Required DirectX 12 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Required DirectX

2. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  3. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  4. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Directx 12

Directx 12: Hello I would like to reactivate my ultimate Directx 12 in my Windows 11 I use a Dell latitude I tried all your methods up to downloading other drivers but still nothing I don't want to reinstall my system it's a headache I have too many important things let me know by email...
  6. Directx 12

Directx 12: Hi everyoneI just install a game: Comand and Conquer Generals. And it require directx 8.1 or higher to play but I already have directx 12 so I didn't tick the box to install it. When I start the game, it runs but has an error:I verify that my video card meets the minimum...
  7. DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12: I Have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and the issue is that I am unable to play call of duty warzone due to Directx 12 giving me this message, " Your Operating system is not supported. This can cause the game to run slowly and it may stop completely. Would you like more...
  8. Minecraft System Requirements DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft System Requirements DirectX: Whoever this may concern, I bought a desktop earlier this year 2020 used. It is completely capable of running games, just like Minecraft. Recently the 1.16.100 update came out, and it didn't update. I attempted to do it manually, but the update wasn't there....
  9. I have directx 12 but my application requires directx 11

I have directx 12 but my application requires directx 11: Hi, i want to play fortnite on my pc. I have a ati graphics card and it is not letting play fortnite. My directx which is installed is directx 12 and it's feature levels go up to 10. Please someone help me. I have watched a lot of YouTube videos and the all say the same...
  10. Directx 12

Directx 12: Hi i am new to this forum i just upgraded to windows 10, but when i run dxdiag it says directx 11.1 is this normal? Shouldn't be directx 12, can i do something to get the new directx 12 or i have to wait for an official uptade? thanks 10544

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft 1.16.100 direct x 12 install