Windows 10: Minecraft RTX

Discus and support Minecraft RTX in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Thank you, Minecraft for bringing up my hopes and then smashing them down and spitting on them. I was pretty happy to go play windows 10 Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Meandmehere, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Minecraft RTX

Thank you, Minecraft for bringing up my hopes and then smashing them down and spitting on them.

I was pretty happy to go play windows 10 Minecraft with actually good ray tracing but thanks for wasting my time anyways.

I guess GTX 1650 boys cant join the fun huh.

:)

Meandmehere, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 28, 2020
  3. swarfega Win User
    Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10 now in beta

Of course theres bound to be something that prevents it working. The Xbox hub comes up with an error.

Minecraft RTX [​IMG]

swarfega, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft RTX

1. Minecraft RTX - Similar Threads - Minecraft RTX

2. NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11: NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11. It is not possible to swap from integrated video card to NVIDIA video card. In the Nvidia control pannel.is not present the drop down menu which allows to select "high performance Nvidia processor". Note that the...
  3. NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11: NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11. It is not possible to swap from integrated video card to NVIDIA video card. In the Nvidia control pannel.is not present the drop down menu which allows to select "high performance Nvidia processor". Note that the...
  4. How to turn on RTX Ray Tracing in Minecraft

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on RTX Ray Tracing in Minecraft: [ATTACH]Ray Tracing is a feature in Minecraft that when enabled amplifies the graphics of the game. It is developed by NVIDIA in order to increase lighting, shadows, and more in the game. However, not everyone can enjoy this feature as there is a minimum system requirement...
  5. Minecraft RTX Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft RTX Problem: So around 2 weeks ago I got the 3070 Graphics card. And today I was quiet bored, but then I found out that here was Ray tracing in Minecraft, well I did know about it but first now I remembered it and wanted to try it. So then I downloaded Windows 10 edition for Minecraft and...
  6. STILL stuck in Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Bedrock Beta!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    STILL stuck in Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Bedrock Beta!!: So here we are 8 months later, an I'm still stuck in RTX Beta. I've done literally everything there is to do. The powershell stuff, enrolling, unenrolling, leaving the xbox insider program, resetting the apps data, everything, an it still downloads as RTX beta everytime. even...
  7. How To Opt out of the Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Beta.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Opt out of the Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Beta.: How do I opt out of the Minecraft Windows 10 RTX beta. I will list what I have done: I have tried to opt out through the Xbox insider hub both versions I said tried because it doesn't show up as something I am a part of. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game....
  8. Unable to Install Minecraft RTX Beta with 3090

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Minecraft RTX Beta with 3090: I have tried multiple times to download and install the RTX Beta for Windows 10 Minecraft. I've tried enrolling with the Xbox Insider Hub, the XIH Beta, and nothing seems to work. I've tried installing and waiting for the system to update, for days at a time. I've tried...
  9. Minecraft RTX Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft RTX Beta: I have tried every possible way to leave the Minecraft but every time I try it, it never leaves. Please help its been like this for a month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-rtx-beta/b87b2eac-833e-4721-b855-959766d129cb
  10. RTX Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    RTX Minecraft: Ben minecraft'ı https://www.minecraft.com/ dan aldım ve bu oyunun microsoft hesabıma geçiremiyorum bu nedenle rtx modunu kullanamıyorum her şeyi denedim ama olmadı. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz?...