Windows 10: Minecraft says I don't own it.

Discus and support Minecraft says I don't own it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SO I can play the game fine, but when I go on the site WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT it says I don't own it. This means I can't play any online game only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Somebody_ry, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Minecraft says I don't own it.

SO I can play the game fine, but when I go on the site WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT it says I don't own it. This means I can't play any online game only the ones that minecraft features for some reason or see a snapshot of the game. Please help me out.

:)

Somebody_ry, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 14, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Minecraft says I don't own it.

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft says I don't own it.

1. Minecraft says I don't own it. - Similar Threads - Minecraft says don't

2. I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.: I have owned Minecraft since 2013, I have played it across 3 different computers. I recently got a new PC and logged into the account I've used for the past 10 years, and the launcher, site, and store, all say I do not own the game. Nothing I've tried has worked. If someone...
  3. I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.: I have owned Minecraft since 2013, I have played it across 3 different computers. I recently got a new PC and logged into the account I've used for the past 10 years, and the launcher, site, and store, all say I do not own the game. Nothing I've tried has worked. If someone...
  4. Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it: I have bought Minecraft Starter Collection for win 10, via xbox.com.But when I start the luncher it says I have to by the game again.I have tried to login and out of MS store, on my computer account, on xbox.com, in the minecraft luncher, minecraft.net and sign in again and...
  5. Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it

Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it: I have bought Minecraft Starter Collection for win 10, via xbox.com.But when I start the luncher it says I have to by the game again.I have tried to login and out of MS store, on my computer account, on xbox.com, in the minecraft luncher, minecraft.net and sign in again and...
  6. Microsoft is saying I don't own Minecraft but I have purchased it before.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft is saying I don't own Minecraft but I have purchased it before.: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on a Mojang account on minecraft.com and have gotten it migrated to a Microsoft account since then. I've been able to play it freely on my laptop, but I've recently purchased a new PC and I am unable to download the game.When I go onto...
  7. It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.

It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.: I'm signed in and everything and it just says install free trial. I just want to install Minecraft to play with my friends on consoles.[ATTACH]...
  8. I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version?: Hello, so I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back when it first came out, and have been playing it on and off since then, and just recently got a new PC, and now I go to the store page to download it and it says "You have a trial for this game. Install on my devices" but the...
  9. Error 0x803F8001 on Minecraft, tryed reinstalling but it says i don't own minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x803F8001 on Minecraft, tryed reinstalling but it says i don't own minecraft: Hello there, one day I received an error 0x803F8001 while I was opening Minecraft window 10. I tried deleting it then reinstalling it, but when I attempt to reinstall it, it says I don't own Minecraft. I got Minecraft Windows 10 by purchasing Minecraft JAVA edition. I used...
  10. Minecraft says i dont own it

Minecraft says i dont own it: I got Minecraft windows 10 though the better together promotion but when I download the game, the "unlock full game" button appears even though I have claimed the game code I tried signing out of the store and back in, it didn't work I tried reinstalling the game, it...