Windows 10: Minecraft says it's not bought but I'm playing it right now and i already bought it

Discus and support Minecraft says it's not bought but I'm playing it right now and i already bought it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i log on to anything with my minecraft account even on a different windows account with the same email and password for minecraft it says you have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by happypunkin8, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Minecraft says it's not bought but I'm playing it right now and i already bought it

When i log on to anything with my minecraft account even on a different windows account with the same email and password for minecraft it says you have to buy it again but i already bought it

:)

happypunkin8, Aug 20, 2020

2. i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error code0x803F8001

i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error code0x803F8001

CeratedPepper45, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hi, So after I bought Minecraft from the Microsoft Store I was informed that this Version is not able to connect with people who have bought Minecraft from the Mojang website. Is this true? and if it is, May I get a refund because the entire reason I bought
    this game was to play with my friends who don't have an Xbox.

lolpwns101, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Ember4501 Win User

Minecraft says it's not bought but I'm playing it right now and i already bought it

Friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but it won't install and it's saying on the Microsoft Store she never bought it

A friend decided to buy Minecraft on her laptop so she could play with me who's on XBOX. I don't know if its relevant, but she bought Java edition, then realized she bought the wrong one and went to the Microsoft Store and bought Minecraft for Windows 10
    Starter Edition. She is NOT using some redeemable code that you can get if you've had Java before a certain date. She separately bought both.

The problem is, when she went to install it, it told her to add a Windows PC. She followed the instructions, but it didn't work and led her right back to it asking her to add a Windows PC. She looked on the Microsoft Store and lo and behold, its telling
    her to buy Minecraft Starter Edition even though she has the email receipt that she bought it and the money was taken out of her account.

She was already told she can't get a refund, so she just wants the game to work, but so far neither of us have had any luck talking to customer support. We either get put on hold for 2+ hours or have been completely ignored and hung up on.

Do any of you have any idea how to get this to work?? I'm pleading for help at this point.

Ember4501, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft says it's not bought but I'm playing it right now and i already bought it

1. Minecraft says it's not bought but I'm playing it right now and i already bought it - Similar Threads - Minecraft says bought

2. I bought Minecraft but can not play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft but can not play: I have a problem with Minecraft, I bought it a while ago but can not access it since I got my new computer, I have searched in every Microsoft account I own and I can't access the Mojang accounts because Mojang simply doesn't give me the password reset e mail, the receipt for...
  3. I bought Minecraft but can not play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft but can not play: I have a problem with Minecraft, I bought it a while ago but can not access it since I got my new computer, I have searched in every Microsoft account I own and I can't access the Mojang accounts because Mojang simply doesn't give me the password reset e mail, the receipt for...
  4. It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.: I wiped my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and I was trying to reinstall Minecraft, but when I log into my account on the website and Microsoft store, it tells me I have to rebuy it. I am pretty sure I am using the correct account so, how can I fix this....
  5. It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.

It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.: I wiped my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and I was trying to reinstall Minecraft, but when I log into my account on the website and Microsoft store, it tells me I have to rebuy it. I am pretty sure I am using the correct account so, how can I fix this....
  6. I bought Minecraft, already played it but now the purchase got canceled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft, already played it but now the purchase got canceled?: Hello guys,last year I bought Minecraft for my computer and I already played it a long time, but at some point, when I opened the Minecraft launcher it just showed me the "Demo version" button. I checked my purchases on microsoft.com and it said, that the purchase got...
  7. I bought Minecraft, already played it but now the purchase got canceled?

I bought Minecraft, already played it but now the purchase got canceled?: Hello guys,last year I bought Minecraft for my computer and I already played it a long time, but at some point, when I opened the Minecraft launcher it just showed me the "Demo version" button. I checked my purchases on microsoft.com and it said, that the purchase got...
  8. Bought minecraft, but I can't play

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought minecraft, but I can't play: Hi,I bought minecraft in 2020 and I think I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft. But, I can't play. My launcher keeps saying I can only play the demo, while I bought the game for sure. I somehow can't connect the two together and I've looked everywhere....
  9. Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now???: I was trying to download a game I already purchased from the Microsoft Store, but when I do, it says that I dont own the full game, only the trial. Why does it do this? -Alex...
  10. i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error...: i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error code0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-but-now-it-says-i-cant-play-it/492cf027-8eb4-4f94-a73a-ba0ccdd783cd