Windows 10: minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it

Discus and support minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ok my friend bought a microsoft java minecraft account and when he try to log into online it says that its disabled so we enabled it and its still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ofrimark1, Feb 13, 2021.

1. ofrimark1 Win User

minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it

ok my friend bought a microsoft java minecraft account and when he try to log into online it says that its disabled so we enabled it and its still disabled.

:)

ofrimark1, Feb 13, 2021

2. Minecraft Multiplayer

I log onto Minecraft pocket edition on my kindle Fire 80 HD tablet and it says It says I can't play multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. Where are the settings to change this and what do I need to do?

Rangerkane24, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Minecraft online multiplayer

best i was going to play minecraft online multiplayer games but it say its becuse off my settings how can i fix that?

MaximeMoels, Feb 13, 2021
  4. minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it

Minecraft multiplayer

Hello everyone, I am a lonely kid who just wants to play Minecraft with his friends but the screen keeps on saying that I can't play multiplayer because of how my account is set up butt I can't figure out how to fix it!!!!!!!!! can someone please tell
    me how the heck to fix it?!?!??!?!? (note, I play on pocket edition)

Minecraft boy, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it

1. minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it - Similar Threads - minecraft says multiplayer

2. Enable multiplayer on childs minecraft java account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable multiplayer on childs minecraft java account.: I'm trying to enable multiplayer for my child's Minecraft java account. I have followed guides similar to this enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child - Microsoft Community I have tried multiple ways website and the Xbox safety app. However they can still not access...
  3. Enable multiplayer on childs minecraft java account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable multiplayer on childs minecraft java account.: I'm trying to enable multiplayer for my child's Minecraft java account. I have followed guides similar to this enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child - Microsoft Community I have tried multiple ways website and the Xbox safety app. However they can still not access...
  4. How Can I Enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

How Can I Enable Minecraft Multiplayer?: My dad did all of the stuff with going into settings and enabling the thing that says "Can join multiplayer games". For some reason, it has almost been a full 24 hours and Minecraft still says that multiplayer is disabled, I tried talking to xbox support but it appears to be...
  5. How Can I Enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Enable Minecraft Multiplayer?: My dad did all of the stuff with going into settings and enabling the thing that says "Can join multiplayer games". For some reason, it has almost been a full 24 hours and Minecraft still says that multiplayer is disabled, I tried talking to xbox support but it appears to be...
  6. enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child: please advise how to enable multiplayer option minecraft for pc with child, have child registered with microsoft family safety https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-multiplayer-minecraft-pc-for-child/0cde7cb1-701f-4101-85fd-1a87ce032189
  7. enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child

enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child: please advise how to enable multiplayer option minecraft for pc with child, have child registered with microsoft family safety https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-multiplayer-minecraft-pc-for-child/0cde7cb1-701f-4101-85fd-1a87ce032189
  8. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/551cc6d5-0f26-4b1c-88c6-1c12c7e81b8b
  9. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/f40af0a8-1051-46cd-a447-18e77671d968
  10. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/f40af0a8-1051-46cd-a447-18e77671d968