Windows 10: minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it

Discus and support minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ok my friend bought a microsoft java minecraft account and when he try to log into online it says that its disabled so we enabled it and its still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ofrimark1, Feb 13, 2021.

1. ofrimark1 Win User

minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it

ok my friend bought a microsoft java minecraft account and when he try to log into online it says that its disabled so we enabled it and its still disabled.

:)

ofrimark1, Feb 13, 2021

2. Minecraft Multiplayer

I log onto Minecraft pocket edition on my kindle Fire 80 HD tablet and it says It says I can't play multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. Where are the settings to change this and what do I need to do?

Rangerkane24, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Minecraft online multiplayer

best i was going to play minecraft online multiplayer games but it say its becuse off my settings how can i fix that?

MaximeMoels, Feb 13, 2021
  4. minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it

Minecraft multiplayer

Hello everyone, I am a lonely kid who just wants to play Minecraft with his friends but the screen keeps on saying that I can't play multiplayer because of how my account is set up butt I can't figure out how to fix it!!!!!!!!! can someone please tell
    me how the heck to fix it?!?!??!?!? (note, I play on pocket edition)

Minecraft boy, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it

1. minecraft says that the multiplayer is off even that we enabled it - Similar Threads - minecraft says multiplayer

2. minecraft multiplayer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft multiplayer.: Hi, I have just bought minecraft java edition on my windows 10 laptop, but when I go into the app, it lets me play single player but not multiplayer, when I hover over the multiplayer option it just says 'check your microsoft account settings'. I have tried to search on many...
  3. Minecraft Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Multiplayer: For some odd reason, i cant play minecraft multiplayer on PC; could somebody help and maybe provide a link to a page where i can change the settings Yes i have looked at people talking about the same problem and i cannot seem to find the windows online saftey tab, please...
  4. enable multiplayer on pc

enable multiplayer on pc: how do I enable multiplayer for minecradt? when i do it on the game it says my lutiplayer is enabled and to go to settings on my microsoft account. please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-multiplayer-on-pc/5657766c-b837-4d4c-a7f0-92cb0c0d69ad
  5. Minecraft Multiplayer issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Multiplayer issue: Hi Gamers! So basically I wanted to Play Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friend but then all of a sudden when I try to connect to the world it said unable to connect to world. I tried many ways but none of them seem to work I tried to disconnect my Firewall but that didnt...
  6. Minecraft online multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft online multiplayer: best i was going to play minecraft online multiplayer games but it say its becuse off my settings how can i fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-online-multiplayer/7e2709dd-e903-4a1f-8d92-6c013aedec32
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Multiplayer: I log onto Minecraft pocket edition on my kindle Fire 80 HD tablet and it says It says I can't play multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. Where are the settings to change this and what do I need to do?...
  8. Multiplayer Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer Minecraft: You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/acountsettings, Both accounts are set to adults and all the correct settings are set to allow. I am still receiving the same...
  9. Multiplayer on Minecraft

Multiplayer on Minecraft: How do I play on multiplayer mode on Min ecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer-on-minecraft/c0270891-1cd9-4420-8122-31387a38dd4f
  10. Multiplayer in Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer in Minecraft: Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but I am trying to play in one of my worlds with a friend. The issue is that it constantly kicks him off at random times and then he doesn't show up on my friends' list. He is on Xbox One and I am in Windows 10. Do you think this is a cross...