Windows 10: minecraft settings

Discus and support minecraft settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; many months ago I bought a mojang account but by mistake I put that I was born in 2006 instead of 2002, at the beginning it didn't give me problems but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by loventu, Jun 11, 2021.

1. loventu Win User

minecraft settings

many months ago I bought a mojang account but by mistake I put that I was born in 2006 instead of 2002, at the beginning it didn't give me problems but yesterday a friend of mine made a realms and I can't enter it because he asks me for consent of parents.does anyone know how you can change the date of birth?

:)

loventu, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 11, 2021
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

minecraft settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

minecraft settings

1. minecraft settings - Similar Threads - minecraft settings

2. I cant play Minecraft multiplayer because of Microsoft account settings and whenever I try...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant play Minecraft multiplayer because of Microsoft account settings and whenever I try...: So I just got a Microsoft account to play Minecraft Java Edition, and when I got it set up the Multiplayer and Realms bars were disabled, and when i hovered over the grayed bars it said "Multiplayer is disabled due to Microsoft account settings. I looked it up and it said...
  3. How do I change the security settings so my son can friend his sister on Minecraft

How do I change the security settings so my son can friend his sister on Minecraft: My daughter downloaded Minecraft to my son's laptop and they were trying to set up to be friends but are unable to due to security settings and I cannot figure out how to change a settings what do I need to do to change the settings...
  4. Minecraft Java Multi-player Blocked due to Microsoft Account Restrictions when settings set...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Multi-player Blocked due to Microsoft Account Restrictions when settings set...: I have two children with identical privacy and security settings on their Microsoft accounts trying to play the Java edition of Minecraft, but one is 6 and one is 9. Both are set to allow apps and content for 11 and under though. So, the only possible explanation for...
  5. red screen on minecraft/wrong graphics card set to default.

red screen on minecraft/wrong graphics card set to default.: ive been trying to fix my minecraft for a while, and i found out that my default graphics card is the intel and not the nvidia one. nowhere online does it show how to fix this so i have come here. any ideas?[ATTACH]...
  6. Minecraft Privacy settings

Minecraft Privacy settings: So today i downloaded minecraft bedrock edition on my pc but i can't play it because of the privacy settings and i don't know how to change them. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-privacy-settings/f033e9bd-9570-410d-806c-bc3a46ca7723
  7. Windows Wont let me sign in to Settings, Xbox apps, Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Wont let me sign in to Settings, Xbox apps, Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition, etc.: I've had this problem for a week or longer now and it's getting irritating, I've been trying to sign in to settings and Minecraft but it wont let me. It always says; Oops, something went wrong Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again. And Every time...
  8. ms minecraft listens on random not fixed port - impossible to set properly port forwarding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms minecraft listens on random not fixed port - impossible to set properly port forwarding.: I am trying to host a minecraft game windows 10, from microsoft store so friends over the internet could join my kids. The problem has been narrowed down to ports minecraft is using. It seems that besides 19132 udp/tcp which everyone is aware of, minecraft picks one random...
  9. How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID?: How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-privacy-settings-of-microsoft/fc752784-d8e2-4ea0-808f-7bd5d735d0b9
  10. Minecraft graphic settings keep resseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft graphic settings keep resseting: Every time i try to lower the Minecraft graphic settings the next time I reboot, it doesn't change it stays that way forever, I cant reduce my fov or graphic settings, any fixes?...