Windows 10: Minecraft Shader issues and OpenGL Errors

Discus and support Minecraft Shader issues and OpenGL Errors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Figured I'd have a go with Shaders while playing Minecraft with my daughter, given it looks so amazing on her PC. This may not be the best forum to ask... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cheekymunky13, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Minecraft Shader issues and OpenGL Errors

Figured I'd have a go with Shaders while playing Minecraft with my daughter, given it looks so amazing on her PC. This may not be the best forum to ask this, given it is a mod, but figured I'd have a go anyway as really quite frustrated. Every video and info source makes it sound so simple to do, even my daughter had no issues on her PC - but when I did it I just get "OpenGL Error: 1282" a bunch of Shader errors and a completely washed out visual almost like pastels.I just downloaded all this, so it is the most current version of Minecraft 1.17, OptiFine HD G9_pre24 Ultra and Shader pack

:)

Cheekymunky13, Jul 3, 2021

2. Opengl errors in minecraft in windows 10

Hello Pals,

I Need some help in fixing opengl errors in minecraft.

I Recently Upgraded my PC OS to windows 10. When i installed minecraft and ran it, it crashed, Saying Its An Opengl error.

I am using Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family.

Kindly Help Me

MCMinesoul, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Minecraft on win 1o0 and openGL error

Minecraft 1.8.8 doesn't work and I always receive a message - opengl error.

It doesn't matter now - today I recover back my win 7.

This win 10 is great piece of ****. It is slower then win 7, problems with java, problems with openGL, problem with my Intel, my son is angry for Minecraft. Bad product.

Thanks for your time and your try to help.

PetraPetraC, Jul 3, 2021
  4. Minecraft Shader issues and OpenGL Errors

Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 M / MHD Extreme Plus 2 - by nIGHmAYOR

Ok here is an edit , I am testing with the free Minecraft app that ships with windows and hope it is the one you are referring to , now as a reminder the paid versions found on the store lists the minimum system requirements to be :

• PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
    • VERTEX SHADER: 5.0

The GPU OpenGL support is 2.1 and Pixel Shader level is 1.2 so apparently these games will not work on such GPU . So hopefully you were referring to free Mine Craft .

nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Shader issues and OpenGL Errors

1. Minecraft Shader issues and OpenGL Errors - Similar Threads - Minecraft Shader issues

2. Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue: I'm having a problem playing Minecraft Java Edition. Every time I start the game from the newest update an error pops up that said "it's not up to date of OpenGL" and I tried fixing it over and over again and there was no other way to fix it....
  3. Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue: I'm having a problem playing Minecraft Java Edition. Every time I start the game from the newest update an error pops up that said "it's not up to date of OpenGL" and I tried fixing it over and over again and there was no other way to fix it....
  4. Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542: I've just gotten a new PC and downloaded Minecraft Java edition but every time I try to run it, the error code 65542 pops up and says my driver does not support OpenGL even though I have to my knowledge downloaded the latest versions for my driver and pretty much every thing...
  6. Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.: I loved to play Minecraft: Java edition on my Windows 7 32-bit and I recently decided to upgrade to Windows 10 free download 64-bit since I had a x64 based processor. I went onto Minecraft and loaded the launcher but as soon as it exits the start page to bring the launcher it...
  7. Minecraft OpenGL Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft OpenGL Error: Hello, I have an error on Minecraft, every time I play Minecraft close alone and show me this log. I think that is OpenGL and I try everything to fix it and nothing work. Down I left the log error. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:...
  8. Minecraft opengl error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft opengl error.: Please help me. I cant launch minecraft java editio . I keep getting the GLFW error 65542 WGL. My graphic drivers are up to date. Java I'd up to date. I'm at the end of my ropes and I don't know what to do. Is there anyone out there that can please help me??...
  9. Minecraft Lies with Shader?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Lies with Shader?: Hey, guys, I tried to play Minecraft (Java Edition) with the Seus renewed shader (the free one), but somehow everything lay. I use the Seus renewed shader with Optifine and a real texture pack (link follows) as well as many modd. MC version was 1.12.2 I think It's...
  10. Opengl errors in minecraft in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opengl errors in minecraft in windows 10: Hello Pals, I Need some help in fixing opengl errors in minecraft. I Recently Upgraded my PC OS to windows 10. When i installed minecraft and ran it, it crashed, Saying Its An Opengl error. I am using Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family. Kindly Help Me...