Windows 10: Minecraft sign in on PS4

Discus and support Minecraft sign in on PS4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please, someone, for the love of god, explain to me how I can either A. UNLINK a microsoft account from a PS4 or B. Find out which microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by justinlogan, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Minecraft sign in on PS4

Please, someone, for the love of god, explain to me how I can either

A. UNLINK a microsoft account from a PS4 or

B. Find out which microsoft account is linked to a PS4

Right now im basically stuck guessing and its not working.

I feel like ive purchased 10 copies of minecraft over the years and the big selling point is that everything plays together but its so needlessly complicated that NOTHING plays together.

Ive tried erasing the save data. Creating a new MS account and im just DENIED because it wants that mystery account that I cannot figure out!

Please help.

:)

justinlogan, Nov 20, 2020

2. Minecraft- ps4 account

- -

See if this helps:

Read warnings and other info at

Minecraft for PlayStation® 4 FAQ

Don

Don Varnau, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Minecraft- ps4 account

Is there a way to sign your ps4 account off of your Microsoft account, I accidentally signed into the wrong Microsoft account, but I logged off of that account, so when I try to sign onto Minecraft on my ps4 with the other account, its telling me to that
    I cant sign into the second account, and that I need to sign back into the first account.

* Moved from MSN

rickydicky69, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Minecraft sign in on PS4

PS4 Minecraft

I can’t seem to connect my microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft. It keeps coming up with a failed to login message. I would like connect my microsoft account to PS4 Minecraft as I’ll be able to play with xbox and pc mates on realms.

MasonCarney1, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft sign in on PS4

1. Minecraft sign in on PS4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft sign PS4

2. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à jouer avec des amis qui eux, jouent sur pc. J'ai un message qui s'affiche sur mon écran, il me dit :"La configuration de votre compte Microsoft ne vous permet pas d'ajouter des amis". Pourriez-vous, s'il vous plaît, m'aidez à résoudre ce problème...
  3. Minecraft ps4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft ps4: When i try to sign in my Microsoft account on my ps4 it says oops this microsoft account is linked to a ps4 network. Even tho it is a new Microsoft account what can i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-ps4/739eae46-a07d-4822-8599-3cf350edb81e
  4. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: Alright, so I have Minecraft on my ps4. The new update signed me out of my Microsoft account this is a separate one and I dont remember the email or password. I tried using the "clear account sign in data" button but it literally did nothing. Is there a way to unlinked the...
  5. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link, I don´t know where do I change this settings. Please help....
  6. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4: Split from this thread. Hello, i have the same issue. I am on an adult account but just created this account today. Could this be the issue and i’m just gonna have to wait or is there something i can do?...
  7. Minecraft on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on PS4: I have a child account for my son. He wants to play Minecraft and invite friends to play cross platform. I have tried to remove all restrictions but still keep getting error: you can not do this because of the how your Microsoft account is set up?...
  8. Minecraft on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on PS4: So i logged into my microsoft account on my PS4 so me and my little brother could play with different skins and seeds. It says that there is an error with my account so i cant use the minecraft store. My microsoft account also chose a name for me that i dont like how do i...
  9. PS4 Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Minecraft: I can’t seem to connect my microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft. It keeps coming up with a failed to login message. I would like connect my microsoft account to PS4 Minecraft as I’ll be able to play with xbox and pc mates on realms....
  10. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: While on my PlayStation4, I got on Minecraft after the update and tried to connect my Microsoft account, it said "Failed to login", so I tried again and it told me my account was alreay linked to a Minecraft Account. Could logging into Minecraft Pocket Edition or using...