Windows 10: Minecraft Skin Packs

Discus and support Minecraft Skin Packs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased the Sunrise Highschool skin pack by The Hive. I got an email confirmation with my order number and it states my card was successfully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ReneeMc85, Mar 26, 2019.

1. ReneeMc85 Win User

Minecraft Skin Packs

I purchased the Sunrise Highschool skin pack by The Hive. I got an email confirmation with my order number and it states my card was successfully charged, but the pack is still locked when I log into my minecraft account and it hasn't shown up under my available packs link. Is there a step to redeem the pack that I'm missing and isn't clearly stated?

I am playing the win10 edition on pc.

:)

ReneeMc85, Mar 26, 2019

2. SKIN PACK GONE

My Minecraft crash and now I can't get my story mode skin packs anymore. Someone please help my from my favorite skins were on there! I bought the Minecraft story mode skinpack when you pick when there wasn't minecoins. Someone please help.

CalebAndres, Mar 26, 2019
  3. SKIN PACK GONE

Hi Caleb,

For us to isolate the main issue, we would like to know if you purchased your Minecraft skin packs on Windows 10 PC or on Xbox console. Also, were you able to check if you're using the correct account you used to purchased the skin packs?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Minecraft Skin Packs

SKIN PACK GONE

Oh I forgot to mention that minecraft crashed several times on the last one I exited the game and that's when the skin pack disappeare.

Caleb

CalebAndres, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Skin Packs

1. Minecraft Skin Packs - Similar Threads - Minecraft Skin Packs

2. minecraft skins not showing in launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft skins not showing in launcher: Hello! I have a problem where when i open my minecraft java launcher, my skins don't show in the 'Skins' tab. when i press the 'skins' tab, it just freezes the launcher and i can't click anything to go back. all i can do is exit the minecraft launcher. my skin and even...
  3. Skin issue, Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skin issue, Minecraft Bedrock: I recently downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to relive my old childhood memories I was a Pocket Edition player when it was based on Bedrock, and it looks almost the same as W10 Edition as I'm now a Java player. I looked for skin packs on the Marketplace and I saw that...
  4. Minecraft skin pack doesn't appear in the owned section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft skin pack doesn't appear in the owned section: The other day I went onto the minecraft store and bought the new star wars skin pack on my laptop. When I went into a game I wanted to change my skin but when I went into the skin selection it wasnt there. So I left the game and went onto the marketplace to see if it said I...
  5. Minecraft earth exclusive skin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft earth exclusive skin: So, a year ago, I signed up for Minecraft earth and got the skin and immediately redeemed it on another account. a few days ago, I bought Minecraft on this account. Is there any way I can move the skin to this account? Thanks....
  6. Minecraft Earth Skin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Earth Skin: I just recently found an email in my account about the Minecraft Earth Skin that you get for free for playing the early access. I went and redeemed the code and it was successful and it did not show up at first. I thought it might need time to update so I gave it a day and it...
  7. Minecraft Earth skin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Earth skin: I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta. I did not get into the beta but I still received a skin. I know this because i got a redemption code, I redeemed it, and it is in my purchase history. I have screenshots to prove this. I have tried every version of Bedrock Minecraft...
  8. Minecraft skin pack purchased but didn't unlock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft skin pack purchased but didn't unlock: I purchased the Teen hd skin pack in Minecraft but it didn't unlock, it just wants me to pay for it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-skin-pack-purchased-but-didnt-unlock/8a85c860-7fa9-4938-bd23-f7712d95c665"
  9. Minecraft texture packs and skin packs not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft texture packs and skin packs not available: So I bought the Minecraft starter collection for windows ten and for a long time I was able to use the skin packs and texture packs that it came with, now on the application Minecraft it ways I do not own them and can't use them. But the Microsoft store says I do own them. I...
  10. AlienBreed skin pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    AlienBreed skin pack: I'm thinking about downloading alien breed skin pack. Does anyone have any insight regarding problems it might have with windows 10 v1709? 104048

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft skinpacks

2. free skin packs for minecraft windows 10

3. minecraft skin pack

4. minecraft skin packs