Windows 10: Minecraft Started Lagging All Of A Sudden On A Good PC

Discus and support Minecraft Started Lagging All Of A Sudden On A Good PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So recently, I've been experiencing a lot of lag in minecraft. I used to be able to get about 500 fps in single player, and about 300 on servers. Now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FaranAhmad1, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Minecraft Started Lagging All Of A Sudden On A Good PC

So recently, I've been experiencing a lot of lag in minecraft. I used to be able to get about 500 fps in single player, and about 300 on servers. Now, I can't even reach 200 fps. I've looked on the forms, reinstalled minecraft and java, and even clean my PC. I've even checked to see if it was an Optifine issue but it wasn't .Nothing is working and I was hoping someone here could help me out.

I have a Acer Nitro N50-600 EB14

Windows 10 home 64 bit

8th Gen Intel Core i7 8700

NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

16GB DDR4 Memory

:)

FaranAhmad1, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Minecraft Started Lagging All Of A Sudden On A Good PC

Minecraft lags and issues with Windows updates.

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Minecraft game lags while playing and some of the updates gets failed. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise due to corruptions in Windows update components and the game issue may arise when the games need the latest update.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run BITS troubleshooter and Windows update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    • Once finished with the BITS troubleshooter, now run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Windows Update Troubleshooter.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    10. Select
    Troubleshooting.

11. Select
    View all on the top left corner.

12. Click
    Windows Update.

After performing the update troubleshooter, try to perform updates for the game and check if that helps to resolve the game lagging issue.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Started Lagging All Of A Sudden On A Good PC

1. Minecraft Started Lagging All Of A Sudden On A Good PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft Started Lagging

2. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden: Hello, I have a gaming pc with rtx 4090 and it is really fast before serveral months ago but now it starts to become really slow, even I have a internet connection with 235mbps, its still lagging and i have to restart the pc serveral times and its still lagging so now i cant...
  3. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden: Hello, I have a gaming pc with rtx 4090 and it is really fast before serveral months ago but now it starts to become really slow, even I have a internet connection with 235mbps, its still lagging and i have to restart the pc serveral times and its still lagging so now i cant...
  4. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My laptop started lagging all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop started lagging all of a sudden.: I was using my laptop, I started seeing that my laptop is lagging, opening simple apps such as Settings take about 10 seconds, Even while gaming I started to realize that I'm lagging and I have bad performance, I've done everything i could, my laptop is called ThinkPad e15 My...
  6. My laptop started lagging all of a sudden.

My laptop started lagging all of a sudden.: I was using my laptop, I started seeing that my laptop is lagging, opening simple apps such as Settings take about 10 seconds, Even while gaming I started to realize that I'm lagging and I have bad performance, I've done everything i could, my laptop is called ThinkPad e15 My...
  7. My laptop started lagging all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Sudden Roblox Lag on Good Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Roblox Lag on Good Pc: Hello, I just got a brand new Lenovo Windows 10 computer and I play Roblox a lot.When I started playing Roblox for the first weeks or so, It ran amazing, even on high graphics. But suddenly when I join a low-quality game like a menu screen it doesn't lag, but when I join the...
  9. Sudden Roblox Lag on Good Pc

Sudden Roblox Lag on Good Pc: Hello, I just got a brand new Lenovo Windows 10 computer and I play Roblox a lot.When I started playing Roblox for the first weeks or so, It ran amazing, even on high graphics. But suddenly when I join a low-quality game like a menu screen it doesn't lag, but when I join the...
  10. Desktop PC is suddenly lags despite good components?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Desktop PC is suddenly lags despite good components?: Hello, have a gaming pc with a rtx 2080 super and AMD ryzen 9 3900x, asus prime p motherboard. since yesterday it is lying and when I want to shut it down it does not go off the screen yes but the whole pc stays on I have also activated the Erp in the bios, when I move...