Windows 10: Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

Discus and support Minecraft Starter Collection on PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It is possible to play thi version o MINECRAFT on server with some one ho have a java version?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Desmond1971, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

It is possible to play thi version o MINECRAFT on server with some one ho have a java version?

:)

Desmond1971, Jul 8, 2020

2. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting a prompt to purchase Minecraft Starter Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below

• Where did you redeem the code?
    • Where and when you are getting this purchase prompt?

However, we would like to inform you that Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not available in Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store you will have the Minecraft Starter and Master collection.

If you have redeemed the code in Mojang website and installed the Bedrock edition from Mojang, then we will suggest you to reinstall the game from Mojang website and sign in with the same account, which was
    used for redemption.

Minecraft Starter collection is all together a different game, which you have to purchase separately from Microsoft Store.

I would also suggest you to contact the Mojang support team for further assistance on this issue.

Mojang Team:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new?ref=footer

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

Hi Mike,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to installing Minecraft Starter Collection on your PC.

Based on my research, we have two different editions of Minecraft Starter Collection, one is for Windows 10 and the other one is for Xbox. You can refer the screenshots below.

1. Minecraft Starter Collection for Windows 10.

Minecraft Starter Collection on PC 3786f464-ee7e-4458-88e7-56128929293b?upload=true.png

2. Minecraft Starter Collection for Xbox.

Minecraft Starter Collection on PC 862d3756-fb82-4174-b532-f47bed2d4c72?upload=true.png

As per the information that you have shared, there are chances that you might have purchased Minecraft Starter Collection for Xbox and that might be the reason you are being asked to select a device.

One of the things that you can do is to get in touch with our
    Microsoft Store support team
    and get a refund for the purchase made.

However, if you have purchased the correct edition of Minecraft for PC then you can follow the suggestions mentioned below and see if that helps.

Method 1:

Try resetting the Store and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset.exe’ and hit
      Enter.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Method 2:

Run the Store App troubleshooter to identify and fix problems.

1. Press Windows + I key together to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Update &
      Security and then click on Troubleshoot.
    3. On the right hand pane scroll down and look for
      Windows Store Apps.

4. Click on it and select Run
      the
      troubleshooter.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 3:

Run the PowerShell command to re-register store.

1. Press Windows + X keys together and click on
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now type in the command and hit Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\\AppXManifest.xml”}
    3. Restart the PC.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

Just so everyone knows.

https://www.minecraft.net/ -> get Minecraft ->Computer -> pc -> Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition -> buy starter collection -> Proceeds to take you to the Microsoft store where you will
    be buying the xbox edition.

How does that make any sense at all? When you clearly click on the computer and PC version... on top of that it literally said Minecraft: windows 10 edition.

I have never experienced a more incompetent website in my life.

KyleDavis9, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

1. Minecraft Starter Collection on PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft Starter Collection

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: Dear CS,I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection order number 1191120380 on 14Jan2021and installed on a family member son account on the same PCLenovo Y50-70recently, I bought a new PC Acer Nitro 5 for my son and trying to install purchased Minecraft to his...
  3. Minecraft Starter Collection Refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Collection Refund?: It has been brought to my attention that I have purchased the WRONG version of Minecraft, as i purchased the "Minecraft Starter Collection" but was instead supposed to purchase the Java edition. would there be any possibility in refunding the Minecraft Starter Collection and...
  4. Installing Minecraft Starter Collection

Installing Minecraft Starter Collection: I've just purchased Minecraft Starter Collection but am not having any luck installing it! It shows as being purchased in my Library 'You own this game' but when I select 'Install on my devices', a box appears and says that I don't have any applicable devices on my account....
  5. Minecraft windows 10 starter collection.

Minecraft windows 10 starter collection.: I've bought Minecraft starter collection for windows 10 but I have not received the minecoins. I checked my purchases and it says that I had bought it. I looked for help in threads but they never worked....
  6. MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION WINDOWS 10

MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION WINDOWS 10: Hi Everybody, Good Evening, I own MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION WINDOWS 10 have enjoyed playing on my pc.. now I wish to download this on my new pc.. request if somebody help me... Thanks and Best Regards....
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: So I just bought the minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection for 31$. Install it and says I already own this game. I launch it and it takes me to the demo thing where Im just steve. I try to login with my microsoft account and it gives me a Failed To Login error. Go to the...
  8. Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection on PC: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition on the Microsoft Store just now, and when I clicked "Install" there's an error message about not having any applicable devices linked to my account, but I'm on a laptop, it should be able to download on a laptop no?? And now...
  9. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.: So, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 a few days back. It was working fine untill today, when I tried to login, it prompted me to purchase a starter edition again. Is it normal? Please help me. ***Original Title: Minecraft Bedrock for PC.***...
  10. Minecraft starter collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter collection: Hello, I just brought the minecraft starter collection but I am unable to download it. when im on the purchase page it has a button that says "install on my devices" when i click that it says i have no devices linked to my microsoft account but when i go into my settings it...