Windows 10: Minecraft starter collection

Discus and support Minecraft starter collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I just brought the minecraft starter collection but I am unable to download it. when im on the purchase page it has a button that says "install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by toby0000, Jun 28, 2019.

1. toby0000 Win User

Minecraft starter collection

Hello, I just brought the minecraft starter collection but I am unable to download it. when im on the purchase page it has a button that says "install on my devices" when i click that it says i have no devices linked to my microsoft account but when i go into my settings it says my pc IS linked. I tried going into my library but it had no download button . there was also no install button when i view it trough my order history. What should I do? I wasted $40 (nzd) on a game that I can't even play so I'm feeling very bad about this. Thanks

:)

toby0000, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Minecraft windows 10 master collection.

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps:

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Minecraft

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Minecraft:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Download and reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/minecraft-for...

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Minecraft starter collection

Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

I recently bough Minecraft for Windows 10 from the store (the basic $26.99 version, not the starter collection or master collection), paying $28.61 total with tax. However, the game is stuck on a 90-minute trial version of itself. I did not have the trial
    version installed, so it's not picking up that version (as this thread suggested it might be [ Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Stuck in Trial Mode. ]).
    Is there any way I can either a) update the edition to include the Starter Collection (if that's the issue) by paying the difference between the two editions (so that I won't be double charged) or b) update the edition I currently have to include the features
    the base game would normally come with? If you can help, please contact me.

~John

JohnBrauer1, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft starter collection

1. Minecraft starter collection - Similar Threads - Minecraft starter collection

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: Dear CS,I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection order number 1191120380 on 14Jan2021and installed on a family member son account on the same PCLenovo Y50-70recently, I bought a new PC Acer Nitro 5 for my son and trying to install purchased Minecraft to his...
  3. Minecraft Starter Collection Refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Collection Refund?: It has been brought to my attention that I have purchased the WRONG version of Minecraft, as i purchased the "Minecraft Starter Collection" but was instead supposed to purchase the Java edition. would there be any possibility in refunding the Minecraft Starter Collection and...
  4. Installing Minecraft Starter Collection

Installing Minecraft Starter Collection: I've just purchased Minecraft Starter Collection but am not having any luck installing it! It shows as being purchased in my Library 'You own this game' but when I select 'Install on my devices', a box appears and says that I don't have any applicable devices on my account....
  5. Minecraft windows 10 starter collection.

Minecraft windows 10 starter collection.: I've bought Minecraft starter collection for windows 10 but I have not received the minecoins. I checked my purchases and it says that I had bought it. I looked for help in threads but they never worked....
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: I'm trying to purchase the Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection by the windows store tells me that 'This product won't work on this device. I've performed all the typical troubleshooting things of checking that windows is properly updated, that the store is properly...
  7. MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION WINDOWS 10

MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION WINDOWS 10: Hi Everybody, Good Evening, I own MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION WINDOWS 10 have enjoyed playing on my pc.. now I wish to download this on my new pc.. request if somebody help me... Thanks and Best Regards....
  8. Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

Minecraft Starter Collection on PC: It is possible to play thi version o MINECRAFT on server with some one ho have a java version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-starter-collection-on-pc/c5bc03d5-5c8c-4d42-a160-66cbb2bc3163
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: So I just bought the minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection for 31$. Install it and says I already own this game. I launch it and it takes me to the demo thing where Im just steve. I try to login with my microsoft account and it gives me a Failed To Login error. Go to the...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: Hello, I recently bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection on Microsoft Store, but I cannot log in. Specifically, I get the "Failed to login" message and I am informed that there is something wrong with my internet connection, which is not the case. In the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is the tax for minecraft for windows 10 starter collection

2. minecraft starter collection wont download

3. minecraft starter collection login

4. unable to download minecraft starter collection from Microsoft store windows 10,
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection