Windows 10: Minecraft still says buy the full version

Discus and support Minecraft still says buy the full version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so I have just bough Minecraft bedrock and then I installed it but when I run it[ATTACH][ATTACH] say I have to buy the game even though I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JACOBdonnelly1, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Minecraft still says buy the full version

Hi, so I have just bough Minecraft bedrock and then I installed it but when I run it Minecraft still says buy the full version fbf97189-c478-4896-819d-e1cc22269fa0?upload=true.jpg Minecraft still says buy the full version 86dbc0e0-1928-4f9b-8ab7-37b330757672?upload=true.png say I have to buy the game even though I have already bought the game

:)

JACOBdonnelly1, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full version.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when you launch the game, you get a message to buy full version.

To be able to assist you in a better way, we will need the details requested below:

• From where did you purchase Minecraft i.e. Microsoft Store or Mojang?
    • Did you redeem the code on Microsoft Store?
    • Have you logged in with the same account in Minecraft through which you have purchased the game?

Ideally, this issue occurs when you have purchased the game using a different account and the Minecraft launcher is logged in with a different account. We would suggest you to sign out of Minecraft Launcher and sign in with the same account through
    which the purchase was made.

If the issue persists, and if you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store, we would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    . However, if you have purchased the game from Mojang, we would suggest you to get in touch with the

Mojang support team

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Minecraft still says buy the full version

Installing full version of Minecraft Error code 0x80090016

Hi Austinramsey,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you trying to buy the full version of minecraft from Windows store or other website?
    • Are you log-in using Microsoft account?
    If you are trying to buy the game using Windows store, try the below steps and check if this helps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist try below steps.

Step 2.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps.

• Type "Run" on the search bar and hit enter.

• Now type: "WSReset.exe" and hit enter to reset the Windows apps store.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft still says buy the full version

1. Minecraft still says buy the full version - Similar Threads - Minecraft still says

2. Minecraft still says buy the full version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft still says buy the full version: Hi, so I have just bought Minecraft bedrock and then I installed it but after 1 week it is saying to buy the full version again. Every time I have to reinstall for it to work....
  3. Minecraft still says buy the full version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft still says buy the full version: Hi, so I have just bought Minecraft bedrock and then I installed it but after 1 week it is saying to buy the full version again. Every time I have to reinstall for it to work....
  4. Minecraft still says buy the full version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buy-minecraft-but-also-it-is-saying-to-buy/5585264b-37f1-4b43-82cb-da23f67628e7
  6. i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java

i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buy-minecraft-but-also-it-is-saying-to-buy/5585264b-37f1-4b43-82cb-da23f67628e7
  7. I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It: I created a mojang account and logged in to buy Minecraft Java Edition online. I did that and it took me to a Minecraft Installer which took me to Minecraft Launcher. On Minecraft Launcher it says I can only access the demo because I haven’t bought the actual game which I...
  8. I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It

I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It: I created a mojang account and logged in to buy Minecraft Java Edition online. I did that and it took me to a Minecraft Installer which took me to Minecraft Launcher. On Minecraft Launcher it says I can only access the demo because I haven’t bought the actual game which I...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition keeps telling me to buy full version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition keeps telling me to buy full version: Hello, I have recently downloaded Minecraft to my pc via Microsoft store but kept running into issues. currently it keeps telling me to buy the full version when the title screen pops up. also sometimes Runtime Broker.exe error keeps popping up rendering my game to...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 owned but still asking to buy full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 owned but still asking to buy full game: I have been trying to get Minecraft on windows 10 to log in but it keeps saying to unlock full game. I have tried restarting the computer and reinstalling minecraft. I have also tried the wsreset.exe method but it a prompt shows up that Windows cannot find...