Windows 10: Minecraft store not working

Discus and support Minecraft store not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i downloaded Minecraft form the Microsoft Store and it looks like it doesn't have access to the internet. When i try to open up the store it says:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MeasuringSoup57, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Minecraft store not working

So i downloaded Minecraft form the Microsoft Store and it looks like it doesn't have access to the internet. When i try to open up the store it says: "We're unable to connect you to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?". I can't join any server or things like that. Also here are all the thing i tried but non of them work: Uninstalling and installing it, Running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter, Restarting my PC, Resetting the app.

:)

MeasuringSoup57, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft store not working

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft store not working

1. Minecraft store not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft store working

2. Minecraft store strangeness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft store strangeness: On one machine store lists Minecraft for Windows and works fine. On another it only shows "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" and I can't get it to family share. Why is it showing different things on store on each machine and whats happened to family sharing? Thanks!...
  3. minecraft microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft microsoft store: I own minecraft windows 10 starter collection everytime I download it it turns into normal by itself I cant login to xbox or play creative mod.If i download Starter collection i becames locked collection by itself....
  4. Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store is Not Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store is Not Working: I bought the game, hero's pass edition, and played it for a little while using the Microsoft store. I stop playing for a couple of weeks but then came back to see that it needed updating. I tried updating several times but does not work. It also tells me that I need to buy it...
  5. Minecraft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Store: I says that I don't own a pack that I bought how do I fix this? ‍ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-store/a150b65f-3e01-4c05-abee-9945cb7b8d7f
  6. Minecraft in windows store

Minecraft in windows store: I purchased minecraft from the windows store, But It wont download Instal button is in active. I can press but nothing happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-in-windows-store/7eefee55-ae61-4698-8ffc-68e032db3b9d
  7. Minecraft and Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and Microsoft store.: I bought a Minecraft for Windows 10 product key and I put it into the Redeem code option of the Microsoft Store. When I install Minecraft it downloads 1.52 MB of 1.52 MB even though the approximate size for Minecraft is 291 MB. When I open Minecraft it shows the Mojang screen...
  8. Microsoft Store: Minecraft

Microsoft Store: Minecraft: I reset my PC a while ago, which meant that all my apps were uninstalled. Recently I tried to download Minecraft however when I click the install button, nothing happens, it just stays the same. I clicked the 3 dots to the left and clicked on my PC, but nothing happens. I...
  9. Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work: Hello, I just bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store and it does not work, I launch the game and the game's window just stay blank. The demo already installed on my pc worked perfectly. How can I solve this problem? I paid for the game and I feel like I've been scammed....
  10. minecraft java in store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java in store: I bought minecraft java and when i tried to download windows 10 eddtion and it took me to the store and i had to buy it to play the full version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why/1351059f-416e-4e75-b0c7-b20c211ca1a0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft store not working

2. minecraft store cant download