Windows 10: Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1 not available to download anymore?

Discus and support Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1 not available to download anymore? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought all the episodes back in 2016 and I wanted to play it recently and I still have it but can't download minecraft story mode... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jassir, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Jassir Win User

Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1 not available to download anymore?

I bought all the episodes back in 2016 and I wanted to play it recently and I still have it but can't download minecraft story mode

:)

Jassir, Apr 5, 2020

2. minecraft story mode

Yes. Minecraft Story Mode and Story Mode Season Two are in the microsoft store.

The first is free while season 2 is 5 dollars.

Zackary Vanosdol, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series discontinued on June 25

Source: Important Minecraft: Story Mode Information | Minecraft

Brink, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series discontinued on June 25

Source: Important Minecraft: Story Mode Information | Minecraft

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1 not available to download anymore? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Story Mode

2. minecraft dungeons season pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft dungeons season pass: i bought minecraft dungeons on its release with the hero edition and stopped playing for a while and now i saw there was a season pass so i went and bought it today with the same account as my mojang and micrsoft account through the microsoft store and now it wont show up in...
  3. minecraft dungeons season pass not updating.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft dungeons season pass not updating.: I have installed the Minecraft dungeons season pass on the Microsoft store but the new DLC and update are not working. it is not updating and when I check the updates and downloads there is nothing there. the howling peaks worked when I got it but the new DLC is not installed...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass Refund: Hello! I've been having a problem with refunding the game. Before making this message, I have been following the instructions to try to install the DLC into my Xbox account that has Minecraft Dungeons installed. It took me an hour to try to find it but I just couldn't, so I...
  5. Minecraft story mode crashea

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft story mode crashea: Hola! hace unos dias me descargue minecraft story mode los 8 capitulos, me pase 4 capitulos sin ningun problema muy fluido y todo bien hasta ahi, empece el capitulo 5 y despues de unos segundos que empiezo a jugar, 0 fps y crashea, no entiendo y quiero pedir si alguien me...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!: Hey there, community As we seem to get a lot of Minecraft fans who post question in this forum, I thought to share the announcement that was posted by Xbox. Mojang has released Minecraft Dungeons which is available for you to download, for free, if you have the Xbox Game...
  7. Minecraft Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series discontinued on June 25

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series discontinued on June 25: Today, we have some important information to share for all players of Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series, Season 1 and 2, on behalf of its publisher. As you might have heard, its publisher is no longer in business, which unfortunately means that Minecraft: Story...
  8. Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Trailer Has Arrived

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Trailer Has Arrived: M_T-vaLpwDg Story Mode Season 2 launches on July 11! If you’re not familiar with Story Mode, it’s a sort of Choose Your Own Adventure set in the Minecraft universe, full of high drama, plucky underdogs, legendary heroes, dastardly villains, incredible peril and perky...
  9. Minecraft: Story Mode Arrives on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Story Mode Arrives on Windows 10: From Mojang and Telltale Games comes 2015’s blockiest episodic adventure: Minecraft: Story Mode – Episode One, available now on Windows 10 for $4.99! -WWnah0T380 This five-episode journey from the creators of Minecraft and The Walking Dead will bring Windows players...
  10. Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Coming Soon

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Coming Soon: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Telltale’s adventure continues this summer That’s right! A new five-part Story Mode saga arrives on July 11th. Jesse’s tale didn’t end with merely becoming the world’s greatest living hero - if anything, life just got more...