Windows 10: Minecraft stuck after 1.16.100.54 update

Discus and support Minecraft stuck after 1.16.100.54 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I updated minecraft to 1.16.100.54 version yesterday and it stays on the loading screen ever since. The loading bars move towards the center and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SamWeller1, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Minecraft stuck after 1.16.100.54 update

I updated minecraft to 1.16.100.54 version yesterday and it stays on the loading screen ever since. The loading bars move towards the center and then freeze there. Is there a way to clear this problem without deleting the game ?? I dont want to loose my worlds that are not backed up

:)

SamWeller1, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Jediionat Win User

working on updates 54% stuck

it has been 1 hours or more its stuck at 54%. im update my windows before it 1709. and get notif that i must update to 1803. before i have failed update 3-4 times. so now i try using windows update assisstant. but now stuck at 54% after it say need to
    restart. it has been stuck at 54% 1 hours more. and i dont see rotating circle anymore. what must i do ? it say dont turn off your pc this will take a while. it has been 2 hours from 0% to now 54%. and stuck at 54%. i use laptop lenovo intel i5 4200M ram 6gB.
    i cant do my work.

Jediionat, Oct 6, 2020
  3. An update for Windows 10 is stuck at 54% and blocking other installations

Thank you for your reply. I went to the suggested link. I went to Device Manager (Step 1) but don't understand step no.2 "located the device with the problem driver installed, right click and choose uninstall." I do not know what item to click of the list
    which comes up under Device Manager.

How do I identify the update which is stuck. Under Settings/Security Updates/Windows Update/Details there are 3 items waiting for install and 1 item waiting for download.

I have AVG security installed . Could this be holding up the downloading of the update. 4 days later it is down to 43%. If so what can I do ? Thank you.

JessicaLeaON, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Jediionat Win User

Minecraft stuck after 1.16.100.54 update

working on update 54% stuck

before i see some like circle that rotating but now i not see that circle rotating anymore is it stuck ? i'll wait. i have wait from dwonload and installing update about 4 hours. and now working on update still same 54% it have been 1 hours. how long is
    it ?

Jediionat, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft stuck after 1.16.100.54 update

1. Minecraft stuck after 1.16.100.54 update - Similar Threads - Minecraft stuck 100

2. The download is stuck at 54% after clicking Sleep on the start button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The download is stuck at 54% after clicking Sleep on the start button.: Hi there, something's wrong with my download. I woke up and when I turn my laptop on, I just saw that the download is stuck at 54% and can't continue downloading. Does anybody got any plan?ThanksBest Wishes-Sajad Sadiq...
  3. The download is stuck at 54% after clicking Sleep on the start button.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The download is stuck at 54% after clicking Sleep on the start button.: Hi there, something's wrong with my download. I woke up and when I turn my laptop on, I just saw that the download is stuck at 54% and can't continue downloading. Does anybody got any plan?ThanksBest Wishes-Sajad Sadiq...
  4. Update stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update stuck at 100%: Working on updates100% completeDon't turn off your computer..It's been like this for several hours I tried connecting it to the internet router by ethernet cable and restart, didn't work.I tried force resetting, didn't work. All other solutions i saw online need access to the...
  5. Update stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update stuck at 100%: Working on updates100% completeDon't turn off your computer..It's been like this for several hours I tried connecting it to the internet router by ethernet cable and restart, didn't work.I tried force resetting, didn't work. All other solutions i saw online need access to the...
  6. Update hangs at 54%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update hangs at 54%: Almost every day Windows 10 tries to update itself. But after a loooong wait, the process stops at 54% and the update animation ( the little circles ) stops. I have to press the On-off button for a couple seconds, and Windows restores de previous version. How can I correct...
  7. Update stuck at 100%

Update stuck at 100%: My windows update is stuck at 100% and will go no further. I have tried the hot boot, but it just keeps getting back to the same spot. How can I do anything with my computer when I can't get to a functional screen? Thanks...
  8. Update stuck at 100%

Update stuck at 100%: Hp Laptop running Windows 10 home Today my wife turned on her computer and it started an update, no choice it just started. Now it has a black screen with the message Updating your system (100%) It has been like this for over 2 hours. Is it safe at this point to turn it off...
  9. working on updates 54% stuck

working on updates 54% stuck: it has been 1 hours or more its stuck at 54%. im update my windows before it 1709. and get notif that i must update to 1803. before i have failed update 3-4 times. so now i try using windows update assisstant. but now stuck at 54% after it say need to restart. it has been...
  10. working on update 54% stuck

working on update 54% stuck: so i update my windows to 1803. using windows update assisstant and after it done from that application. it restart, and after that it show. working on update 54%. dont turn off this will take a while. it has been show that screen witch white text and have screen colored...