Windows 10: Minecraft stuck on install

Discus and support Minecraft stuck on install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It may help to note that my windows is not activated. I updated my computer yesterday, and am installing minecraft onto my second drive. I have waited... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by conradmclaughlin, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Minecraft stuck on install

It may help to note that my windows is not activated. I updated my computer yesterday, and am installing minecraft onto my second drive. I have waited 5 hours and it is still stuck. I have also tried wsreset and logging out of and back into my account.

Minecraft stuck on install 2f5ef4f4-f3e6-4938-a856-e61107bc1cb3?upload=true.png

:)

conradmclaughlin, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 21, 2021
  3. minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Minecraft stuck on install

Minecraft installation on PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • How are you installing the Minecraft game? (Microsoft Store/online)
    • Did you purchase Minecraft Java edition or Windows edition?
    • Are you getting any error message, while installing the game?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform try these steps and check, if you are installing Minecraft Windows edition.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run
    the troubleshooter.

Please refer this article for additional information:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft stuck on install

1. Minecraft stuck on install - Similar Threads - Minecraft stuck install

2. minecraft luncher stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft luncher stuck: i cant download minecraft because of luncher error can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-luncher-stuck/e76742bb-a7c9-49a9-af96-bf73d0f80fba
  3. minecraft luncher stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft luncher stuck: i cant download minecraft because of luncher error can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-luncher-stuck/e76742bb-a7c9-49a9-af96-bf73d0f80fba
  4. Minecraft stuck on a update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft stuck on a update: I was playing roblox and I got bord so I tried to open Minecraft and it did not open so I opened task manager to see if it is running and it was. so I ended it and tried again and it said cannot open this app. so I clicked close then restarted and when I clicked on it...
  5. Minecraft stuck on a update

Minecraft stuck on a update: I was playing roblox and I got bord so I tried to open Minecraft and it did not open so I opened task manager to see if it is running and it was. so I ended it and tried again and it said cannot open this app. so I clicked close then restarted and when I clicked on it...
  6. Minecraft stuck on the loading bar

Minecraft stuck on the loading bar: After I updated my minecraft craft to 1.18, it's worked perfectly the first day,but after that when I joined to minecraftAll you see is the loading bar that is never end I need a solution for this please!!...
  7. Stuck in minecraft beta.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in minecraft beta.: I have literally tried all solutions stated in the xbox insider hub. Have waited 24 hours before reinstalling each time. Doesn't work. Still in beta. Does anyone have a separate method/solution to get out of beta? Stuck in version: 1.17.10.3. Any help will be much...
  8. Stuck in Minecraft demo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Minecraft demo.: Today I tried to go into Minecraft but it was not recognizing that we have already brought it and was trying to get me to buy it again the buy date was 19/09/19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-minecraft-demo/30c6c101-0214-48c9-a90c-b69a69e3aa52
  9. Minecraft Education Edition Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Education Edition Stuck: Hi, ive been playing Minecraft Education on my low end laptop specs: intel pentium 2.3 ghz 1 gb ram, now i downloaded it on my pc which is low end and it did at first, i played for several hours and i tried to open it again it just stuck at minecraft loading screen. any help...
  10. minecraft stuck in beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft stuck in beta: I have Minecraft for windows 10 on my windows 10 pc. I installed Minecraft by a code from a website around three months ago and put it into the Microsoft store. However, when I launched it immediately put me into beta and I have tried all sorts of things like going into Xbox...