Windows 10: Minecraft System Requirements DirectX

Discus and support Minecraft System Requirements DirectX in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whoever this may concern, I bought a desktop earlier this year 2020 used. It is completely capable of running games, just like Minecraft.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GR33NW01F, Nov 23, 2020.

1. GR33NW01F Win User

Minecraft System Requirements DirectX

Whoever this may concern,

I bought a desktop earlier this year 2020 used. It is completely capable of running games, just like Minecraft. Recently the 1.16.100 update came out, and it didn't update. I attempted to do it manually, but the update wasn't there. naturally, I uninstalled Minecraft to download it again with the update installed. I got an error code upon install attempt, which is this: 0x803FB005. I went to the system requirements, and found what is shown in the first attached picture. After reading a little around the forum, I fount that my graphics card must not be compatible anymore. So I went and checked the graphics card info. I have a GeForce 9100 integrated with DirectX 11 capability as shown in second picture. I have read in multiple places that DirectX 12 is backward compatible with 11, and Minecraft requires 11. My card looks completely compatible, and so does my system. On more thing, I update everything every week. I found a new Nvidia driver update earlier after the problem encountered, and installed it. Please help!

Minecraft System Requirements DirectX 3fa14a13-f224-4401-ba07-538b6c590826?upload=true.png Minecraft System Requirements DirectX 65c62f74-3e47-4b46-a03d-472dc3e3816e?upload=true.png

:)

GR33NW01F, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store: DirectX 9 required

Hello,

DirectX is a set of components in Windows that allows software to work directly with your video and audio hardware. The most recent version that is included in Windows 10 would be DirectX 12. Follow the steps below to check which version is installed
    on your system:

• From Start, type dxdiag in the Search box, and then press enter.
    • Tap or click on dxdiag from the results.
    • Check DirectX Version on the first page of the report in the
      System Information section.

If you have DirectX 10 or later, you can install the previous version of DirectX. Some applications require older versions of DirectX in order to run properly, and you have to install it manually. To do that, you can download the installer from

here
    . After you’ve downloaded the file, install it and restart your computer. After your computer restarts, most DirectX errors should be fixed.

Let us know should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Minecraft System Requirements DirectX

DirectX 11 Error: Minecraft Story Mode - Intel Graphics Card

Hi,

Sorry to know that you are getting DirectX 11 hardware error while activating
    Minecraft Story Mode game on Windows

10. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

This error may occur if the DirectX 11 requirements are not met by the Graphics card.

DirectX is a suite of multimedia technologies required by many Windows games. If your computer doesn't have the right version of DirectX installed (the product box should tell you which one you need), your game might not work properly.

To install the latest version of DirectX, let's try to follow these steps, mentioned below and check, if it works:

• Press (Windows key + R key) together.

• Type dxdiag.exe on the RUN command Window.

• Then, click on OK.
    Please try to refer to the Microsoft article link, mentioned below:

How to install the latest version of DirectX:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113

Note: applies to Windows 10.

Write to us with the status of the issues experienced on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft System Requirements DirectX

1. Minecraft System Requirements DirectX - Similar Threads - Minecraft System Requirements

2. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  3. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  4. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required: Hi, I'm using a HP elitebook 8540p using processor intel core i5 580M and graphics nvidia nvs 5100m. When opening a game, the error "Directx 11 Feature level 10.0 required" keeps showing. I have latest drivers installed and latest windows as well. I also have lastest...
  6. Minecraft Required DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Required DirectX 12: i have directx 12 i want tto download minecraft win 10 edition i own it but it has block sign on install button it says need directx version 11 i have 12 please help [Original Title: help]...
  7. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Windows 10 - Doesnt meet requirements for DirectX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Windows 10 - Doesnt meet requirements for DirectX: I own this on the PC and have been playing it for months. A new update came out for minecraft and I was not able to automatically update it. I checked the store and it did not show. In game, i could join one realms. But the other would say that i needed to update. There was...
  8. I have directx 12 but my application requires directx 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have directx 12 but my application requires directx 11: Hi, i want to play fortnite on my pc. I have a ati graphics card and it is not letting play fortnite. My directx which is installed is directx 12 and it's feature levels go up to 10. Please someone help me. I have watched a lot of YouTube videos and the all say the same...
  9. Game requires DirectX 8.1 or higher installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game requires DirectX 8.1 or higher installed: I recently upgraded from windows 7 to 10 on a new SSD hard drive and fresh install. I downloaded Command and conquer generals and was able to play it. After a month of not playing it I tried to play it again yesterday and I get the error Game requires DirectX 8.1 or higher...
  10. Can't buy DirectX 11 required games, have DirectX 12 installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't buy DirectX 11 required games, have DirectX 12 installed.: I am trying to buy some Telltale games from the MS Store, but it doesn't let me buy them as there is no green tick against the DirectX 11 requirement, even though I have DirectX 12 installed? Thanks. 70518

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft 1.16.100 directx 12 install