Windows 10: Minecraft taskbar bug

Discus and support Minecraft taskbar bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a dual monitor setup and on the left one i usually have youtube or discord and on the right one minecraft. When i want to do something on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jaR0o0, Jan 24, 2021.

1. /u/jaR0o0 Win User

Minecraft taskbar bug

I have a dual monitor setup and on the left one i usually have youtube or discord and on the right one minecraft. When i want to do something on the left monitor my minecraft goes away and when i click on the icon at the taskbar it comes back. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/jaR0o0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jaR0o0, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Minecraft taskbar bug

Windows taskbar Bug?

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We’d like to get more information regarding this issue.

1. Were you able to play the games without the Taskbar interfering earlier?
    2. Were there any updates that were installed recently that you think might have caused the issue?

We appreciate that you tried few steps to fix the issue. We can try few more steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue.

Let us go ahead and disable the Taskbar auto hide feature and check if the issue persists.

1. Right click on empty space of Taskbar.
    2. Select Taskbar settings.
    3. Turn off the switch under Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode.
    4. Try playing the game in Full Screen mode and check if the Taskbar interferes with the game play.
    Let us know the results and we will be glad to assist you further.

Looking forward to your response.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft taskbar bug

1. Minecraft taskbar bug - Similar Threads - Minecraft taskbar bug

2. taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar bug: Hello I have a problem that the taskbar doesn't work and windows won't open, I've watched solution videos but it hasn't helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-bug/d73a1097-f6cf-4889-9064-e3e8e8486366
  3. taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar bug: Hello I have a problem that the taskbar doesn't work and windows won't open, I've watched solution videos but it hasn't helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-bug/d73a1097-f6cf-4889-9064-e3e8e8486366
  4. Taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar bug: So I were away from keyboard and when i come back my taskbar is bright blue see through. I thought it was strange since mine was just white so I went ahead to change it back to no transparency. When I did the whole thing started stuttering between regular white and...
  5. Taskbar bug

Taskbar bug: So I were away from keyboard and when i come back my taskbar is bright blue see through. I thought it was strange since mine was just white so I went ahead to change it back to no transparency. When I did the whole thing started stuttering between regular white and...
  6. taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar bug: i recently updated to windows 11.but i found that we cant change the taskbar icon size so i used registry editor for that.it solved my problem but gave this bug . can anyone tell how to fix it...
  7. taskbar bug

taskbar bug: i recently updated to windows 11.but i found that we cant change the taskbar icon size so i used registry editor for that.it solved my problem but gave this bug . can anyone tell how to fix it...
  8. Bugged Minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bugged Minecraft: I just downloaded the new Minecraft Windows 10 edition update, but after opening I had no menu. Only the backround was there. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bugged-minecraft/afc3f0ff-3048-45c1-8466-5499927a28ef
  9. taskbar bugged.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    taskbar bugged.: [ATTACH] This is not exactly a bug, but I want to fix this. I was doing the same things as I always do (nothing) and the taskbar now looks like this, how can I solve this? submitted by /u/JesusMRS [link] [comments]...
  10. Minecraft bug ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft bug ?: Hi, I started playing Minecraft version 1.14.60 on Windows 10. The first day everything was okay, but the second day when I was playing it freezed, the screen went white and then the game closed. I can still play, but suddenly it happens that, the game freezes, turns white...