Windows 10: Minecraft texture packs and skin packs not available

Discus and support Minecraft texture packs and skin packs not available in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I bought the Minecraft starter collection for windows ten and for a long time I was able to use the skin packs and texture packs that it came with,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Owen123go, Sep 10, 2019 at 7:52 PM.

1. Owen123go Win User

Minecraft texture packs and skin packs not available

So I bought the Minecraft starter collection for windows ten and for a long time I was able to use the skin packs and texture packs that it came with, now on the application Minecraft it ways I do not own them and can't use them. But the Microsoft store says I do own them. I even tried to rebuy the plastic pack on the Minecraft store in the Minecraft app, and it said I did but my mine coins didn't change and I still can't use it. I reset my PC and closed and opened the game but it hasn't changed.

Edit: Wrong category

:)

2. ReneeMc85 Win User

Minecraft Skin Packs

I purchased the Sunrise Highschool skin pack by The Hive. I got an email confirmation with my order number and it states my card was successfully charged, but the pack is still locked when I log into my minecraft account and it hasn't shown up under my available
    packs link. Is there a step to redeem the pack that I'm missing and isn't clearly stated?

I am playing the win10 edition on pc.

3. SKIN PACK GONE

Hi Caleb,

For us to isolate the main issue, we would like to know if you purchased your Minecraft skin packs on Windows 10 PC or on Xbox console. Also, were you able to check if you're using the correct account you used to purchased the skin packs?

We will be waiting for your response.

4. Maveriko Win User

Minecraft texture pack

Hi

I bought Texture pack for my windows 10 minecraft edition within the game. I can't access it now.

Atleast my bank account is billed 3,99€. so maybye something went wrong. Only thing I can think what went wrong is that when I did the purhase I was not logged into my xbox account ingame.

Not a disaster moneywise, but just wondering what went wrong here.

-Marko

Thema:

1. Minecraft texture packs and skin packs not available - Similar Threads - Minecraft texture packs

2. I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it: I paid with my credit card, then it said the purchase is in progress but nothing happened for several minutes, so I closed the game and now I don't have the texture pack nor my money. At first it gave me 680 Minecoins, so I thought I have to buy it with the coins, but it...
  3. Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs: My friend owns a Minecraft bedrock realm, which he recently updated to 1.12.0. But Now when I try to join it gets stuck on loading resource packs. The other members can join just fine, but I cant....
  4. Language pack isn't available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language pack isn't available: Hi, I received a new laptop with windows 10 enterprise installed. Default language is Chinese and i want to use English (USA). I have follow these steps: Settings > Time & language > Region & language > Add a language. But language display still in Chinese even after i...
  5. Minecraft Skin Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Skin Packs: I purchased the Sunrise Highschool skin pack by The Hive. I got an email confirmation with my order number and it states my card was successfully charged, but the pack is still locked when I log into my minecraft account and it hasn't shown up under my available packs link....
  6. Minecraft texture pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft texture pack: Hi I bought Texture pack for my windows 10 minecraft edition within the game. I can't access it now. Atleast my bank account is billed 3,99€. so maybye something went wrong. Only thing I can think what went wrong is that when I did the purhase I was not logged into my...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10- Permanent texture pack on Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10- Permanent texture pack on Realms: So when I try to delete a texture pack on my realm in the storage and cache it still has the pack on the Realm. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-permanent-texture-pack-on/b4b1d569-4e72-48ad-8c1c-157618e0f5b9
  8. What is Driver Pack and Driver Pack Notifier?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is Driver Pack and Driver Pack Notifier?: what is a driver pack? Lately after booting up my laptop my Defender always alerted me to a malware found and quarintined it. And its location this DriverPack thing. I removed, but it again it will appear in the Defender and same location the Driver Pack thing. I got a...
  9. AlienBreed skin pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    AlienBreed skin pack: I'm thinking about downloading alien breed skin pack. Does anyone have any insight regarding problems it might have with windows 10 v1709? 104048
  10. Language packs for some languages not available (yet)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language packs for some languages not available (yet): Hi there Some language packs aren't available yet - even on UPDATE the languages are removed. For example on W8.1 I had (scr shot 1) On W10 gives (scr shot 2). I suppose it's only a matter of waiting but I can't see if the language packs are all that different from...