Windows 10: Minecraft touchscreen Don't work

Discus and support Minecraft touchscreen Don't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have minecraft Java edition but if i turn on "touchscreen mode" it don't work in my worlds and on servers. I don't want to move to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jorrit van Kampen, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Minecraft touchscreen Don't work

I have minecraft Java edition but if i turn on "touchscreen mode" it don't work in my worlds and on servers.

I don't want to move to windows 10 edition.

I playing minecraft ±2 years but i have now an touchscreen computer with windows 10 enterprise but the touchscreen mode on java edition changed only the buttons and why not the Game itself.

Thank you.

Version have i downloaded on minecraft.net

:)

Jorrit van Kampen, Apr 28, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 28, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 28, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Minecraft touchscreen Don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft touchscreen Don't work

1. Minecraft touchscreen Don't work - Similar Threads - Minecraft touchscreen Don't

2. Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not working: HelloIt is an OEM equipment, sometime someone told me update de drivers and find the driver booster app for that and then the touchscreen stop working. after hour seems like windows update fixed the thing returning the driver back i guess.now i installed windows 11 upgrade...
  3. Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen not working: HelloIt is an OEM equipment, sometime someone told me update de drivers and find the driver booster app for that and then the touchscreen stop working. after hour seems like windows update fixed the thing returning the driver back i guess.now i installed windows 11 upgrade...
  4. App Limits don't work for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Limits don't work for Minecraft: Hello, I'm trying to restrict the time that my child spends on Minecraft via Family Safety but I can't get this to work. When I check my child's screen time online, I can see both, a limit for the app eg: 15m and the actual time spent on that app eg: 50m. I use Win10 and I've...
  5. App Limits don't work for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Limits don't work for Minecraft: Hello, I'm trying to restrict the time that my child spends on Minecraft via Family Safety but I can't get this to work. When I check my child's screen time online, I can see both, a limit for the app eg: 15m and the actual time spent on that app eg: 50m. I use Win10 and I've...
  6. App Limits don't work for Minecraft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen not working: i have tried everything from updating drivers to updating windows, a microsoft member told me to delete the driver and i did, now it has disappeared and not installed by itself can anyone help me?...
  8. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: I have an ASUS X550EA laptop. I ran some windows 10 updates a while ago, and everything went well, but the touchscreen stopped working properly. I disabled it while I waited for more updates. The problem was solved temporarily but now my touchscreen has stopped functioning....
  9. TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING

TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING: Hi I had this problem last year and Advisor Richard helped me and it worked. This time around after uninstalling the touchscreen and running cmd as an administrator to shut it down did not work. I tried the basics, please help...
  10. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: My touchscreen stopped working one day very randomly. I have an HP Pavillion, I tried different methods such as going into device manager and scanning for hardware changes. Unfortunately, nothing worked. This might be an HP problem and not a Windows problem but just posting...