Windows 10: Minecraft Trial Won't Download

Discus and support Minecraft Trial Won't Download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got the free trial in the Microsoft Store, but when I click on the "Install on my device" link, I get a message saying I don't have any applicable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EricSchumacher-Rasmussen, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Minecraft Trial Won't Download

I got the free trial in the Microsoft Store, but when I click on the "Install on my device" link, I get a message saying I don't have any applicable devices. But I'm on the very device (a laptop) that I want to download it to, and when I go to account.microsoft.com/devices, I see the device is registered there. I can't figure out what the problem is.

:)

EricSchumacher-Rasmussen, Oct 3, 2019

2. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 3, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft Trial Won't Download

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Trial Won't Download

1. Minecraft Trial Won't Download - Similar Threads - Minecraft Trial Won't

2. Cannot install Minecraft Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Minecraft Trial: I am trying to install a trial of Minecraft. I keep getting the message : "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I have two pcs listed under devices in my...
  3. Minecraft won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft won't download: When trying to download minecraft java edition to my PC, I keep getting an error that 'Another installation is in progress & I must complete that installation before continuing this one.' Iwent to my program files, download files & desktop & made sure anything related to...
  4. minecraft download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft download: Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again later. The error code is 0x8000FFFF, in case you need it. CV: 5f8wdPuKoUWfHmC/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-download/d262211d-48d5-44a3-b3ff-dcda1ce4ece4
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't download: [ATTACH]I click on See Details... then this happens.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10-wont-download/dbbbb8c2-4c0d-40d4-9d44-e845457d6f10
  6. Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode: I’ve purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Windows Store, it is the basic version. But this basic version got stuck on a trial version. It is weird because I haven’t installed the trial version...
  7. Minecraft is only Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is only Free Trial: I have the Java version of Minecraft and redeemed the code for a free Windows 10 version, but when i click play it is only the free trial. My brother had done the same thing but has the full game, not just a trial. Is there any way to fix this without having to pay?...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't download: Minecraft windows 10 edition wont download. It says that I can install the game, and when I open the microsoft store it wont let me install it. Here are some pictures that show the problem: [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads: I bought the master pack minecraft for Windows 10. Some of the included and additional purchased mashups and textures are stuck in the downloading phase. It will not let me stop or restart the download. It will not install by trying to start a new world with the packs. What...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't download: Hey so a few years back I got my new PC with windows 10 on it. At the time I had Minecraft: Java Edition so I got the free code for the Windows 10 Edition and redeemed it but never got around to installing it. [ATTACH] I now want to play it but on the Microsoft store, it...