Windows 10: Minecraft Trial Won't Download

Discus and support Minecraft Trial Won't Download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got the free trial in the Microsoft Store, but when I click on the "Install on my device" link, I get a message saying I don't have any applicable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EricSchumacher-Rasmussen, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Minecraft Trial Won't Download

I got the free trial in the Microsoft Store, but when I click on the "Install on my device" link, I get a message saying I don't have any applicable devices. But I'm on the very device (a laptop) that I want to download it to, and when I go to account.microsoft.com/devices, I see the device is registered there. I can't figure out what the problem is.

:)

EricSchumacher-Rasmussen, Oct 3, 2019

2. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 3, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft Trial Won't Download

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Trial Won't Download

1. Minecraft Trial Won't Download - Similar Threads - Minecraft Trial Won't

2. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial: Whenever I try to launch the free trial it comes up with "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001", Does anyone have any fixes for this?...
  3. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial: Whenever I try to launch the free trial it comes up with "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001", Does anyone have any fixes for this?...
  4. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help to download minecraft trial on ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to download minecraft trial on ms store: I need help to download minecraft for windows trial. The download always get stuck at the 78% mark. I have tried a bunch of fixes to help fix this problem like reinstalled ms store, resetting the app, synced the time, run the trouble shooter and wsreset. All the 'fixes' I...
  6. Help to download minecraft trial on ms store

Help to download minecraft trial on ms store: I need help to download minecraft for windows trial. The download always get stuck at the 78% mark. I have tried a bunch of fixes to help fix this problem like reinstalled ms store, resetting the app, synced the time, run the trouble shooter and wsreset. All the 'fixes' I...
  7. Help to download minecraft trial on ms store

8. Minecraft trial won't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft trial won't show up: Well when I try to download minecraft trail I open the Microsoft Store then I press on it then the store suddenly closes, but when I download something else it does not happen This is a screenshot of what happens then the store shuts down suddenly Can anyone find a solution...
  9. Minecraft trial won't show up

Minecraft trial won't show up: Well when I try to download minecraft trail I open the Microsoft Store then I press on it then the store suddenly closes, but when I download something else it does not happen This is a screenshot of what happens then the store shuts down suddenly Can anyone find a solution...
  10. Minecraft trial won't show up

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft trial wont download