Windows 10: Minecraft, unable to play online! HELP! HELP! HELP!

Discus and support Minecraft, unable to play online! HELP! HELP! HELP! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My son allowed Minecraft to work offline but now we can't make it work online. I receive a message that there are Privacy / Security settings that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanielWoida, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Minecraft, unable to play online! HELP! HELP! HELP!

My son allowed Minecraft to work offline but now we can't make it work online. I receive a message that there are Privacy / Security settings that prevent playing online. But I don’t know how to change the settings. It is Microsoft Family and my son uses XBOX Live Gold

:)

DanielWoida, Feb 20, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Over50 Win User
    Need Help With Bad Flash

We are here to Help You !

Please list your computer system ( Motherboard and CPU , power supply to determine if you can power up 2 video cards ).

We do understand [ No Signal ] error when connected to your Monitor.

If you are unable to relate. Choices are:
    1) Seek help from us by Providing Information and performing steps as given.
    2) Try to Return the HD-6850 saying it was faulty./ or Get a RMA.
    3) Unable to return video card ... come back for more advice.
    4) Buy another card and store away the bad HD-6850 till a day you or someone can try to repair it.

Over50, Feb 20, 2020
  4. drdeathx Win User

Minecraft, unable to play online! HELP! HELP! HELP!

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft, unable to play online! HELP! HELP! HELP!

1. Minecraft, unable to play online! HELP! HELP! HELP! - Similar Threads - Minecraft unable play

2. BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?: Greetings! I recently built a new pc. Whenever I'm playing Balck Desert I often get BSODs, with a recent error being SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b. The drivers for the mobo, gpu, etc. are up to date from the MSI and nvidia website. Bios being the one release 08/2023. Ran SFC,...
  3. BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs when playing black desert online. Help?: Greetings! I recently built a new pc. Whenever I'm playing Balck Desert I often get BSODs, with a recent error being SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b. The drivers for the mobo, gpu, etc. are up to date from the MSI and nvidia website. Bios being the one release 08/2023. Ran SFC,...
  4. Minecraft Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Help: I am on PC on Java Edition 1.19. Every time I try to join my friend's server, my game gets stuck on "Loading terrain..." and will stay like this forever, or until I force quit Minecraft. It doesn't happen for other servers, I can join them just fine. I tried restarting my...
  5. Minecraft Help

Minecraft Help: I am on PC on Java Edition 1.19. Every time I try to join my friend's server, my game gets stuck on "Loading terrain..." and will stay like this forever, or until I force quit Minecraft. It doesn't happen for other servers, I can join them just fine. I tried restarting my...
  6. minecraft help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft help: So I am still having a problem with my minecraft java bringing me back to the screen where it says play demo or buy now and when i click buy now it says download and then the launcher will bring me back. is there anyway i can refund minecraft java so i can buy it again...
  7. minecraft help

minecraft help: So I am still having a problem with my minecraft java bringing me back to the screen where it says play demo or buy now and when i click buy now it says download and then the launcher will bring me back. is there anyway i can refund minecraft java so i can buy it again...
  8. minecraft help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft help: So I downloaded Minecraft java edition on my pc and everything was normal at first but when I went ahead and tried to play it I clicked on the Minecraft launcher and opened it but it just brings me back to minecraft.net. When I go to minecraft.net it only says play demo and...
  9. minecraft help

minecraft help: So I downloaded Minecraft java edition on my pc and everything was normal at first but when I went ahead and tried to play it I clicked on the Minecraft launcher and opened it but it just brings me back to minecraft.net. When I go to minecraft.net it only says play demo and...
  10. Unable to play CSGO ! Pl help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to play CSGO ! Pl help: Hi ! I'm not able to play Counter Strike : Global Offensive (online and offline). As soon as I start match making and the game starts loading, my screen freezes. Please provide me a fix to this. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice. Tried all online...