Windows 10: Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug

Discus and support Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have just bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition and I open the game and it stills say unlock full game, but it says i own the game. So i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoeN34, Jan 15, 2021.

1. JoeN34 Win User

Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug

So I have just bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition and I open the game and it stills say unlock full game, but it says i own the game. So i search up what to do, I have tried many many things but I just really wanted to know all of the resolutions to this bug.

:)

JoeN34, Jan 15, 2021
  2. JakiGamer Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "Unlock Full Game"

Unlock full the game minecraft win 10 edition email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** pass :Jakimen123

JakiGamer, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Minecraft Win10 Unlock Full Game Problem

Hi JM,

There are several reasons why you are seeing a Beta version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC instead of a full version. It is possible that the game did not update completely or you purchase a different edition of the game. To properly isolate your concern,
    please clarify the following information:

• Are you launching the game through the Xbox App?
    • Are you signed in to your Mojang account?
    • Have you tried to sign out and sign in to your profile to refresh it?

In the meantime, we recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Loraine Mon, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug

Unlock Full Game - Minecraft Windows 10 version

We purchased the game and when I open the Minecraft program the Unlock Full Game button is still there and we are not able to play the game. Clicking on the Unlock Full Game button does nothing at all. How do I resolve this?

BlaineTessier, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug

1. Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug - Similar Threads - Minecraft Unlock Full

2. Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...: I have been playing on a Minecraft realm for quite some time on pc and a while back it told me I don't own the full game and has given me a trial timer. I contacted Minecraft support for no help at all. I was told to redownload the game and that didn't work at all. I can...
  3. IT SAYS UNLOCK FULL GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT SAYS UNLOCK FULL GAME: When I have buyed minecraft and minecraft starter collection, Then i installed minecraft.Then what happened is that it says that unlock full game but I have purchased minecraft starter collection, but still it wont work what to do? Please help me. I f u help me it will be...
  4. Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it: Hi I recently bought Minecraft Win10 from the store. When I opened it it saids that it is the demo version but, I already bought it. Please fix this problem. I tried various method, but non worked. I did WSRESET.exe, but taht didn't work....
  5. Minecraft unlock full game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft unlock full game.: help I am an user who hgas been playing mc since 7 yrs recently in my windows 10 version my mc keeps showing Unlock full game .sometimes i go to microsoft store and it fixes it but now its not working i really need help ! i have mc bought.the windows 10...
  6. Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue: I own the game AND bought the starter edition, but the game is still telling me to buy it. I already tried running wsreset through the cmd, but that didn't work. Tried reinstalling it countless times, as well....
  7. I have the "Unlock Full Game" bug in Minecraft. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the "Unlock Full Game" bug in Minecraft. How do I fix it?: I purchased the starter edition earlier today. Installed it, and it has the big button on the bottom saying I need to unlock the full game. I click on that button and it sends me to the store saying that I already own it. I only have 1 Microsoft account. I did a completely...
  8. Unlock full game problem in Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock full game problem in Minecraft Windows 10: HI! I'm Cheetah1020. I want some help. Recently, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10. I opened the app after installation and when I opened it, It said "UNLOCK FULL GAME". When I click on it, it either says to buy the Starter Collection, or Master Collection. Please help me fix...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 "Unlock Full Game' Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 "Unlock Full Game' Problem.: It Says "Unlock Full Game" When I Already Owned It, I Tryed to clear the cache of the microsoft store, but it didnt work! i have a roleplay to do, please help! [IMG]...
  10. Unlock full win10 version minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock full win10 version minecraft: I had a free Minecraft win10 version in my computer and I wanted to unlock the full version. But the question came from here, when I clicked the button Unlock Full Version, it asked me to enter a code as the format xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx should I buy the Minecraft gift...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix the bug unlock full game in minecraft step by step easy way