Windows 10: Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it

Discus and support Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I recently bought Minecraft Win10 from the store. When I opened it it saids that it is the demo version but, I already bought it. Please fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by strengthCS, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it

Hi I recently bought Minecraft Win10 from the store. When I opened it it saids that it is the demo version but, I already bought it. Please fix this problem.

I tried various method, but non worked.

I did WSRESET.exe, but taht didn't work.

:)

strengthCS, Oct 13, 2020
  2. JakiGamer Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "Unlock Full Game"

Unlock full the game minecraft win 10 edition email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** pass :Jakimen123

JakiGamer, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Minecraft Win10 Unlock Full Game Problem

Hi JM,

There are several reasons why you are seeing a Beta version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC instead of a full version. It is possible that the game did not update completely or you purchase a different edition of the game. To properly isolate your concern,
    please clarify the following information:

• Are you launching the game through the Xbox App?
    • Are you signed in to your Mojang account?
    • Have you tried to sign out and sign in to your profile to refresh it?

In the meantime, we recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Loraine Mon, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it

Unlock Full Game - Minecraft Windows 10 version

We purchased the game and when I open the Minecraft program the Unlock Full Game button is still there and we are not able to play the game. Clicking on the Unlock Full Game button does nothing at all. How do I resolve this?

BlaineTessier, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it

1. Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it - Similar Threads - Minecraft unlock full

2. I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.: I tried everything but I still get "Not sure why you cant play the full game? If you are playing Minecraft for Windows through Family Sharing, you may not be able to access Minecraft Java edition without buying it on this account." error in Minecraft. I bought Java &...
  3. I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.: I tried everything but I still get "Not sure why you cant play the full game? If you are playing Minecraft for Windows through Family Sharing, you may not be able to access Minecraft Java edition without buying it on this account." error in Minecraft. I bought Java &...
  4. Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.: Is there any way to fix this? I played with a friend a while ago and it worked fine but now it says I need to buy and unlock the full game in order to play....
  5. Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug: So I have just bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition and I open the game and it stills say unlock full game, but it says i own the game. So i search up what to do, I have tried many many things but I just really wanted to know all of the resolutions to this bug....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hi I recently redownload Minecraft bed rock edition and it says that i have to buy it and unlock the full edition even though I have bought it and I have receipt for my purchase of the game, I have tried many ways to try and fix it some of these include running wsreset.exe,...
  7. Minecraft unlock full game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft unlock full game.: help I am an user who hgas been playing mc since 7 yrs recently in my windows 10 version my mc keeps showing Unlock full game .sometimes i go to microsoft store and it fixes it but now its not working i really need help ! i have mc bought.the windows 10...
  8. Why Cant I download minecraft windows 10 even though i bought the full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Cant I download minecraft windows 10 even though i bought the full game: SO back in early 2018 i asked my dad to get me minecraft windows 10, took us a while but we finally did, after a while my computer was slow so my dad wiped the computer clean and restarted it and when i clicked the minecraft icon it told me to pay 29 dollars for it so i...
  9. Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue: I own the game AND bought the starter edition, but the game is still telling me to buy it. I already tried running wsreset through the cmd, but that didn't work. Tried reinstalling it countless times, as well....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hello, So about June,22 or 21,2019 i was playing Minecraft just fine on one of my worlds. Then i went to bed a i would and the next day when i opened Minevraft Windows 10 start menu, it said unlock the full game. I was confused about this and i started to get a bit...