Windows 10: Minecraft Update 1.16.100 Nerfed Villagers?

Discus and support Minecraft Update 1.16.100 Nerfed Villagers? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saw I updated to 1.16.100, I didn't really care until I joined my world with a HUGE villager trade system. I have had every single villager cured. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by #FoxleGaming, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Minecraft Update 1.16.100 Nerfed Villagers?

I saw I updated to 1.16.100, I didn't really care until I joined my world with a HUGE villager trade system. I have had every single villager cured. I had the 1 emerald for tools, armor, and enchanted books. Now I see that all my villagers have like no Discount, now all of my hard work of curing and bringing villagers really far underground was to waste. Which makes me extremely upset, and I would like the old trading system back. What about you?

:)

#FoxleGaming, Nov 25, 2020

2. Villager breeding

The latest update version of Minecraft for Microsoft-10 has stopped all versions of villager breeders. This update changed all villagers in a biome to look the same. All previous breeder versions no longer work. Doors, villagers, food: the villagers no
    longer show any love for each other. My breeder worked just fine ten minutes before the latest update. Congratulations Microsoft, job well done.

JohnAdams_662, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft Update 1.16.100 Nerfed Villagers?

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Update 1.16.100 Nerfed Villagers?

1. Minecraft Update 1.16.100 Nerfed Villagers? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Update 100

2. Disk 1 D: at 100% usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk 1 D: at 100% usage: My Disk 1 is constantly making my fans go crazy and I also notice that it has been at 100% usage. This is preventing me from opening games and other software in that drive like Steam. I also notice that the read and write speed stay at 0 while it is at 100% usage. Task...
  3. Disk 1 D: at 100% usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk 1 D: at 100% usage: My Disk 1 is constantly making my fans go crazy and I also notice that it has been at 100% usage. This is preventing me from opening games and other software in that drive like Steam. I also notice that the read and write speed stay at 0 while it is at 100% usage. Task...
  4. Disk 1 D: at 100% usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Dec 16 W10 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dec 16 W10 updates: My printers started giving problems using Hallmark Card software & Word envelope settings in the last 2 days. After trying all other methods, including re-installing software I had given up when I decided to check W10 updates. 2 were issued Dec 16 so I uninstalled them both I...
  6. Dec 16 W10 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dec 16 W10 updates: My printers started giving problems using Hallmark Card software & Word envelope settings in the last 2 days. After trying all other methods, including re-installing software I had given up when I decided to check W10 updates. 2 were issued Dec 16 so I uninstalled them both I...
  7. Windows 10 update 1/16/20 - 1/17/20 - messed up my display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 1/16/20 - 1/17/20 - messed up my display: My machine auto updated on 1/16 or 1/17 and now my display is screwed up. Low res, blurred. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the latest driver for my geforce gtx 970. I've uninstalled the windows updates. Nothing is fixing it. What did this update do???...
  8. Villager breeding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Villager breeding: The latest update version of Minecraft for Microsoft-10 has stopped all versions of villager breeders. This update changed all villagers in a biome to look the same. All previous breeder versions no longer work. Doors, villagers, food: the villagers no longer show any love...
  9. Core #1 #2 working 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Core #1 #2 working 100%: My CPU working core #1 and #2 100% while other core is normal. And my PC very slow and delay. Please help me! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/core-1-2-working-100/e3e2aec2-572a-4934-8aa2-9a38b6ca3df3
  10. Adobe flash update 5/1/16

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adobe flash update 5/1/16: MS pushed a flash update to edge and IE11 today. All seems fine on my system so a safe update 36368